BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Drummer Boy

Good fast drumming would drown out the moaners and at least try to keep up with the Darwen End singing section(when not invisible cos of Away supporters making noise)

please go no. i honestly cant understand people who want the embarrassing drummer back.

:blink:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its simple - all the idiots in the BBE lower (NO1) that insist on moaning/booing after 10 mins, please either stay away or change their tune. That way - the genuine supporters can get behind the team.

A guy 2 rows in front of me booed Diouf when he was brought on and then every time he got near the ball. He soon changed his tune when Diouf scored.

How anyone can go to Ewood and start booing players in a Rovers shirt is beyond me. There is a large contingent on the BBE that seem to have started going to the game in the wrong state of mind, it's as if they can't wait for things to go wrong so they can have a winge.

If bringing the drummer back results in improving the atmosphere and drowning out the pathetic pessimists then so be it.

A guy 2 rows in front of me booed Diouf when he was brought on and then every time he got near the ball. He soon changed his tune when Diouf scored.

How anyone can go to Ewood and start booing players in a Rovers shirt is beyond me. There is a large contingent on the BBE that seem to have started going to the game in the wrong state of mind, it's as if they can't wait for things to go wrong so they can have a winge.

If bringing the drummer back results in improving the atmosphere and drowning out the pathetic pessimists then so be it.

A guy directly in front of me did the same but soon changed his tune and was screaming "DOOF DOOF DOOF" when the 2nd goal went in. Berk. :rolleyes:

A guy directly in front of me did the same but soon changed his tune and was screaming "DOOF DOOF DOOF" when the 2nd goal went in. Berk. :rolleyes:

I just leant over and gave him a polite tap on the shoulder, when he turned round I asked him "who's booing now pr!ck?"

If people are not willing to support the team and the players then they should just stay away.

Archived