cn174

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not yet.

A win takes us up to 15th!!

We have to be adrift before action needs to be taken.

You guys just carry on going MENTAL.

We will be safe at the end of the season.

:lol:

As an old mate of mine once opined.......... 'If thats a degree I'm glad that I'm thick.' :rolleyes:

me anall gord me anall

Not yet.

and a draw takes us bottom...if 2nd from bottom isnt time to think of relegation then i think i need to give up footy/// your messiah admitted we are in the paper....apart from your 15th reamark ( 4 games ago it was we are ony 2 wins from europe) why are we not in a relegation dogfight now .

We are in a relegation dogfight if you look at the table now.

But considering the fact that there are still over 20 games left, I am not worried.

I think we will finish around 14th. This is our "bad patch" (remember the previous few seasons, we had a good patch and a bad patch, the good patch usually came in the second half of the season, that is how it works). I don't believe this run will continue.

"me anall gord me anall"

Whatever you and Gordon get up to in your own time is not my business but there is no need to be so graphic

We are in a relegation dogfight if you look at the table now.

But considering the fact that there are still over 20 games left, I am not worried.

I think we will finish around 14th. This is our "bad patch"

I think you should be at least a little worried .This could in fact be our good patch-things could get a lot worse,which manager or players are going to want to come if we leave it much longer? +Players like Roque and Warnock etc will all want to jump ship in Jan.

Not yet.

3 points from a possible 24 and you're not worried!!!!!!!!The gap is getting bigger every week. Pretty soon a win will take us up to 19th (possibly).

What the hell was Defoe's goal about? Why is Samba going the wrong way, he isn't even dummied, and Emerton is on that side. Terrible defending!

Didn't get to see the disallowed goals yet, nor Derbyshire's alleged miss at the end? Conceding three goals is not acceptable in any case, and this time we had Warnock back there.

I don't think sacking Ince is the answer, I think buying two midfielders and a quality defender is.

Archived