BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Vs Rovers

cn174

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As my knee is making a miraculous recovery anyone with a spare ticket is requested to pm me as I am willing to purhcase it.

tvm

Speak to the club - they may let you have one if they have 1 or 2 held back, they did that for me once a few years back... they're very good like that as long as it's genuine! (not saying they have any but worth a try!) Failing that register on Bolton's ticket site and go in the home end ;)

Incey cannot contain the top four sides but seems to be doing well against our peers and those lower (Hammers excluded).

Therefore I predict a great game with final result Wanderers 2 Rovers 3.

Could well easily be Boltons biggest crowd of the season IF they manage to sell some more tickets for the home areas :P

Don't worry pet. We'll all be there to welcome you. ;)

well u aint sold out yet darling! Pathetic support for a town thats double the size of blackburn

To be fair The Pigs are only the third most popular club in Bolton.

As for the game Ince seemingly has sacrificed some of the forebarance we had under Hughes for "beautiful football" <_< I dont see us coping with horrible Notlob in the way we used to. 3-1 Twotters.

Quite clearly YOU wont be ZULU esp if you cant sell out anywhere apart from the singing area ;)

When did you last sell out at Ewood then? Not counting when Blackburn's first club visit from Stretford, of course.

Ozzie

its the wife's fault, she is from Bolton and started this thing early this morning :P

Now its a split in the family until then end of the game tomorrow. Me and the lad have to defene our honour against the wife and daughter who ae both sporting winkers shirts this morning and that is embarrassing watching them leave our house wearing THOSE colours <_<

after all, we are the biggest club out of the two !!!!!!!! ^_^

When did you last sell out at Ewood then? Not counting when Blackburn's first club visit from Stretford, of course.

I'll just refer you to some facts: -

Average attendance 2007-08 Rovers 23,943, Notlob 20,901.

Population 2001: - Blackburn with Darwen 137,470, Notlob 261,037

% of population attending: Rovers 17.42%, Notlob 8.01%

I'll just refer you to some facts: -

Average attendance 2007-08 Rovers 23,943, Notlob 20,901.

Population 2001: - Blackburn with Darwen 137,470, Notlob 261,037

% of population attending: Rovers 17.42%, Notlob 8.01%

I'm guessing that you didn't do statistics at uni then.

Time frame too small. Geographical area too loosely defined in relationship to fanbases. Not to mention it's a pointless pissing up wall exercise!

Please take your "facts" and jog on. Have a nice day - well not this weekend of course.

Time frame too small. Geographical area too loosely defined in relationship to fanbases. Not to mention it's a pointless pissing up wall exercise!

Please take your "facts" and jog on. Have a nice day - well not this weekend of course.

"Jog on"......you can't take the London out the boy can ya.

Actually I did (for a year anyway). Why is the time frame too small? The last full year when we were both in the same league and played the same teams seems pretty appropriate to me. What you mean is that the numbers would look better for Bolton if we went further back, but it's not very relevant.

I'd agree the council area populations are a bit arbitrary but I'd defy you to produce any other sensible analysis which did not show that Wanderers' natural catchment area was not considerably bigger than Rovers.

It's probably only a pointless exercise when you're on the wrong end of the numbers. I am having a nice day thanks, even though it's not the weekend up here in Preston yet. Must be a different time zone in that there London.

Archived