BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jason Banton

den

did they still hold his registration?

There is no registration. At 15 you can't sign a contract and as such arsenal have no legal footing to demand money. Furthermore the player has fallen out with Arsenal, left and then sought a new club. I doubt Rovers and Arsenal have even spoken about the player.

A mentioned it would be different with the Liverpool player as he has a deal with Liverpool, so there would be a fee.

Transfer fees for kids are quite common, Aaron spear cost Newcastle 250K plus add on's from Plymouth at 15. I know it says he has severed ties with arsenal but that is quite an ambiguous statement, did they still hold his registration? Not convinced it will cost £0.

He left Arsenal - no fees either way - almost like a free agent, if you will.

There is no registration. At 15 you can't sign a contract and as such arsenal have no legal footing to demand money. Furthermore the player has fallen out with Arsenal, left and then sought a new club. I doubt Rovers and Arsenal have even spoken about the player.

A mentioned it would be different with the Liverpool player as he has a deal with Liverpool, so there would be a fee.

Contracts no, Registration yes. Otherwise how did Plymouth get the 250K a charitable donation? Also there was a kid who moved from Exeter to Bolton under 16 City got 100K for him. You have to be 8 before you can register with a club, its not the same as a contract but prevents kids playing for different clubs week in week out, parents sign the form. If he's severed ties IE cancelled his registration which he can do then we don't have to pay.

Archived