BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Some Ticket Help

Hi,

I`m going to the Tottenham - Rovers match, so that I both can support Rovers, but also have a good laugh at Bentley.

The reason to why I need your help, is that I dont know how i buy tickets in the away stand.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Ring the Rovers ticket office???? Doubt we'll have sold our allocation.

Hi,

I`m going to the Tottenham - Rovers match, so that I both can support Rovers, but also have a good laugh at Bentley.

The reason to why I need your help, is that I dont know how i buy tickets in the away stand.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Tickets should go on sale about 3 weeks before the game - probably 3rd November in this case. They will be on sale to season ticket holders first fort about a week and then go on open sale. there are bound to be available on open sale. If you have no history of buying Rovers tickets then you will need to persuade the ticket office that you are a Rovers fan. Should be no problem if you in Sweden, a bit more difficult if you're a Swede living in London.

Archived