BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paintballing

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place for Paintballing?

Planning a lads day out, and paintballing is the favourite, so has anyone been to any near by?

Ideally we would want a forest type location if anyone has any ideas of places that do it? Website or telephone numbers for places would also be good.

Thanks

There used to be an outfit that organised paintballing every weekend in the woods behind the Dunkenhalgh Hotel at Clayton/Rishton. I think it's still going and by all accounts it's a very good site.

www.outdooractionpaintball.co.uk

Guest Kamy100

Delta Force are the biggest Paint Balling company in the UK and have lots of centres all over the UK.

We went to the Zuluwood centre for an afternoon it was great fun:

http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/

Or you could go to the Daytona go-carting course opposite Old Trafford, really superb setup and it is a superb experience:

http://www.daytona.co.uk/

No iv been before - think some of the mates that have suddenly become more up for it, must of been watching it though.

Last time we went was in leeds, and let me tell you it can leave some nasty bruises. Looking for somewhere abit closer to Blackburn this time, and ideally a forest location. May check up on the Dunkenhalgh venue.

Not near Blackburn but well worth going to is www.nationwidepaintball.co uk,they have a site at Warrington set on

a farm,it has about 6 different scenarrios and i think they take you in about 4 of them,most of them in woods and

there is even a village type one you have to defend or attack,also one with a bridge,be prepared for pain in the final

free for all.Great day out or half day.Had a great time when we did it.

Not near Blackburn but well worth going to is www.nationwidepaintball.co uk,they have a site at Warrington set on

a farm,it has about 6 different scenarrios and i think they take you in about 4 of them,most of them in woods and

there is even a village type one you have to defend or attack,also one with a bridge,be prepared for pain in the final

free for all.Great day out or half day.Had a great time when we did it.

Best one in this area by FAR, dunk is @#/?, don't bother with that.

Think we paid about £25 each which included all your equipment, 100 balls and a BBQ lunch.

Depends how frugal you are with your balls but I was using about 100 a game (think there was 8 games in total). If you fancy yourself as a bit of a sniper though you could use a lot less. Trouble is you can't take your own paintballs with you or it would work out a lot cheaper. You can also buy smoke grenades etc too which are a laugh.

Archived