BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morten Gamst

I wouldn't give this too much credence as it is so early in 'Arry's reign.

Spurs are short of a LW and there are not that manyaround in the Prem.

However, Spurs already have too many lightweights and I would think they will go for someone more robust.

My guess is we should brace ourselves for bids for Nelsen and RSC from Spurs if 'Arry gets the OK to change the wage structure at Spuds.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess is we should brace ourselves for bids for Nelsen and RSC from Spurs if 'Arry gets the OK to change the wage structure at Spuds.

I think Samba should be added to those two.

Let's also not forget that City are in need of defenders too.

I wouldn't give this too much credence as it is so early in 'Arry's reign.

Spurs are short of a LW and there are not that manyaround in the Prem.

However, Spurs already have too many lightweights and I would think they will go for someone more robust.

He won't bid, he just has to ask Bentley what he thinks of his old teammate, Gamst, and he'll be put right off.

Pederson may not be a Damien Duff, with whom he is compared by some fans, but he does work extremely hard, is good in the air and is good at set pieces.

That is something about his game that is rarely mentioned. Pretty basic stuff but a long high ball to MGP out on the left has been a good outlet when our defenders are under pressure. He nearly always outjumps the full back. Something that no one else has been able to do as well in my time watching them.

Archived