BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 09 (xbox 360 League)

I noticed a few people had piped up on the Fifa 09 thread expressing an interest in starting a FIFA 09 league on the 360. The PS3 league seems to be working really well and with a tip of the hat to the guys that set it up I’d like to do the same on the 360.

I’ve created a new thread for obvious reasons and what I’d like to do, if Hughesy et al don’t mind too much, is pretty much pinch the same format – in fact, entirely pinch the format. B)

I’m not sure how many FIFA 360’ers there are on here so before I progress this I want to see how many people are up for it then I’ll look at setting it up etc. If you fancy it, post your 360 gamertag here and I’ll send you a friend request (no team "bagsies" at this point please ^_^ ) Either that or send a friend request to “snatchimcsnatch” (notice spelling is slightly different to my name on here) and let me know you’re from BRFC’s. Maybe have a few pre season friendlies...

Count me in.

Gamertag: Kamy100

I can set up the league results/tables onlike like I did with the PS3 league if you like!

Cheers Kamy that would be great - I was going to PM you anyway :P

I think once we get about 7 or so takers we'll get it up and running.

I'll be on tonight as well if you fancy a kickabout...

I'd be interested...gamertag is brokeback eddie (I can't remember if it is one word or two, but I think two and I'll do a check when I get home).

I'm free usually during the day and afternoons and then Monday, Thursday and Sunday nights.

I think you're right Eddie lets have a crack

First of all I guess we need to pick our teams. Same rules apply as the PS3 thread - no 5 star teams please and try and keep them to a club team if poss:

Please can the players below submit their team selections - first come first served - I'll pick one at the end. Anyone else who wants to join in the meantime feel free to add your gamertag and team selection:

Kamy 100:

Shev 777 (Shevchenko):

Brokeback eddie (Eddie):

Tweak126 (American Rover 12):

Jeffster Grim (Rover Down Under):

Robin Dog (Starcascade):

Once everyone has picked a team hopefully Kamy will be kind enough to set up the website for the league standings for us - and I'll figure out how to get the league going on Fifa cos I haven't a clue - can't be too hard though.

Guest Kamy100

Yeah no problems, I'll set the league up. I won't be able to play any matches until Weds unfortunately as in the process of getting a new HDTV as the previous one broke!!

Team I would like is: Inter Milan

Yeah no problems, I'll set the league up. I won't be able to play any matches until Weds unfortunately as in the process of getting a new HDTV as the previous one broke!!

Have a bit think on until Wednesday then mate cos Inter are a 5 star team. ;)

Anyway I've set the league up now - it's called brfcs and the password is the same so anyone can join up when ready.

I've had to pick my team so I've gone for Villareal - never used em before.

Have a bit think on until Wednesday then mate cos Inter are a 5 star team. ;)

Anyway I've set the league up now - it's called brfcs and the password is the same so anyone can join up when ready.

I've had to pick my team so I've gone for Villareal - never used em before.

:D

Care to explain it?

Was just picking my gamertag and wanted to have a bit of a joke one and it wouldn't let me have "big gay bear", so that was the second thing that came to mind. The number of people who insult me/make jokes about it and seem to think that I don't realise that there is a movie called Brokeback Mountain about gay cowboys is amazing, it is either that reaction or they think it is my way of coming out of the closet. It's always nice when I get a string of f*g insults and then beat someone.

Snatchimcsnatch 1 - 1 Shev777

First result in - tight game plenty of chances, took the lead in the first half then made a reckless tackle in box and shev tucked away the resulting penalty to tie the game. Think we have quite similar styles in that we both sit off people and build the moves up slowly.

Good game - enjoyed it thanks Shev

Archived