BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 09 (xbox 360 League)

Good game Eddie enjoyed it - I think Villareal have a better 1st 11 than Rovers so I think that's why I probably edged it as our playing styles are frighteningly similar!

Throughly enjoyed the friendly at St James park though - I think you deserved that one although the missus was nagging me cos strictly was coming on and we went to extra time. No excuses though proper end to end feisty battle - top game.

For everyone else, I think I've dropped a bit of a clanger and set the game lengths to 3 minutes - they seem very short - I was thinking about resetting the league and I think I'd be the only one to lose out (won 1 drawn 1) - what does everyone think?

Yeah it was a good game. Never played with Valencia before either so takes getting used to. Never really played online before either tbh! Thought you shaded it really, had a few more chances than me, I kept getting flagged offside.

Fun though.

The one where you didn't even play the ball forward and got flagged was a disgrace!

Snatchy,

Good game, sorry about the horror tackle that led to Carraghers dismissal. I couldnt get my passing going and really lacked in my final ball too also my shooting was abysmal.

I do think we need a longer time frame for the game as it doesnt give you any time to figure your oponent out because it felt like we were cancelling each other out a lot.

Snatchy,

Good game, sorry about the horror tackle that led to Carraghers dismissal. I couldnt get my passing going and really lacked in my final ball too also my shooting was abysmal.

I do think we need a longer time frame for the game as it doesnt give you any time to figure your oponent out because it felt like we were cancelling each other out a lot.

Good game Seggie - dare I say you were starting to get on top toward the end there even with 10 men and I was happy to get away with a draw - game defo too short though. Restart coming tomorrow - hopefully no one needs to rejoin and I can just reset.

Room for one more guys? I'm just about semi decent at this now. ID is Ragech.

Welcome aboard - league name is "brfcs" password the same. I'm resetting it cos the games are too short so good timing - any club team you like as long as it's not 5 star or already taken

Taken teams from memory are: Liverpool, Rovers, Athletico, Villareal & valencia not sure about others.

Okay chaps - I've had to dissolve and recreate the league as when you reset it you can't change the half lengths - 3 mins was way too short. I've recreated the league with the same name "brfcs" and same password so just rejoin with your selected teams. Half length is now set to five mins. I've gone for Villareal again I think I could get used to them. As soon as everyone rejoins we'll kick it off.

Sorry to arse around but 3 mins was over before you knew it.

Okay chaps - I've had to dissolve and recreate the league as when you reset it you can't change the half lengths - 3 mins was way too short. I've recreated the league with the same name "brfcs" and same password so just rejoin with your selected teams. Half length is now set to five mins. I've gone for Villareal again I think I could get used to them. As soon as everyone rejoins we'll kick it off.

Sorry to arse around but 3 mins was over before you knew it.

Ive rejoined

Snatch and I just kicked off the league with a 1-1 draw. Good game, with quite a few chances at either end and he really played well having gone down to 10 and was the far better side for the last 40 minutes or so with me only really looking dangerous on the break.

Snatch and I just kicked off the league with a 1-1 draw. Good game, with quite a few chances at either end and he really played well having gone down to 10 and was the far better side for the last 40 minutes or so with me only really looking dangerous on the break.

First of all apologies as I was making some shocking tackles. Although ironically I thought the red card was a little harsh as when I clipped Benni's heels he played advantage - would I have been sent off if he had scored? Now there's an interesting question.

Either way your right I thought you were on top in the first half but for some reason I upped my game after losing a man. I had to take a forward off and play 4-4-1. It got me thinking I might have a crack at a 4-5-1

formation next.

Good game though - enjoyed it again drop me a message anytime you want a friendly or another league match.

Incidentally played a game against Kamy last night (friendly as not joined up yet) pretty good game although it degenerated into midfield piong pong at times but I think that's cos it was getting a bit laggy for some reason. Can't remember the score but I think I got beat two or three nil so I've got to get a bit of training in ;)

Guest Kamy100

Aye good game last night, although did get a bit laggy during the second half. You played really, I just managed to nick a couple of goals late on. Just finishing off another league I am playing and then will join this one.

I've used the league republic site that Kamy used on the PS3 (thanks) to set up a league site. I've only put two teams in at the moment but I've updated the results and even included a match report. Grats Eddie your joint top... ;)

http://brfcs360.leaguerepublic.com/

You can find the match report if your interested by clicking on "Recent Results" then select "match reports".

I'll add new players as they join the league.

• 1 month later...

Archived