BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2-1 Villa Preview Thread

Flopsy

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isnt RSC fit after all? Isn´t there a possibility Ince will play Oijer at right back, warnock at left back, Emerton central midfield and Simpson to backtrack against Young on the right midfield? I would prefer those players in those positions over the line-up being announced earlier.

Robbo - Oijer, Nelsen, Samba, Warnock - Simpson, Andrews, Emerton, Gamst - Villanueva - RSC (McCarthy)

I think and hope we are playing like this:

Simpson - Samba - Nelsen - Ooijer

Emerton - Warnock

Andrews - Pedersen

Villanueva

Santa Cruz

It means that Simpson and Ooijer have to be offensive from their back positions I also think Emo and Warnock wil do a good defensive job by stopping both Barry, Reo-Coker and Petrov in midfield.

Both Andrews and Villanueva will give Santa Cruz some support in the attacks !

Simpson and Ooijer have to be offensive ? Yeh right ?

Gosh, this selection looks weak. Not the first time I've written that ahead of a game this season.

Let's hope I am pleasantly surprised.

Rovers in America, every major league in Europe has a full programme of games tonight so I doubt our game will be carried anywhere- its not on the Maltese channels as far as I can tell.

Gosh, this selection looks weak. Not the first time I've written that ahead of a game this season.

Let's hope I am pleasantly surprised.

Rovers in America, every major league in Europe has a full programme of games tonight so I doubt our game will be carried anywhere- its not on the Maltese channels as far as I can tell.

Bummer, I was hoping to sit and watch the game while proctoring some tests at university today.

Archived