BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Johann Vogel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm, Ex Man Yoo, Inter, Liverpool, 50-cap England midfielder has opinion based on seeing player every day in training vs Maltese-based bean-counter who hasn't been to Ewood in years and has seen bits of Vogel on 2" x 3" internet feed.

Ok - you've convinced me!

And it totally explains why Vogel couldn't find a club - any club - for months before we 'swooped' for him.

I agree, Vogel is lightweight and slow. He looked completely out of his depth last season. I would have Andrews, Warnock, Tugay, Emerton and even the axe ahead of Vogel.

Ah the irony :D:D

Did your source on the inside omit to tell you something :rolleyes:

Btw who is this Vogel chap?

Both crazyivan and imy have disclosed where they live. Crazy might make it in time but unless you and imy are posting from the Fernhurst, I think all three of us will be watching it on legitimate paid for broadband or something like it...

Both crazyivan and imy have disclosed where they live. Crazy might make it in time but unless you and imy are posting from the Fernhurst, I think all three of us will be watching it on legitimate paid for broadband or something like it...

You missed the irony then? ;)

A Hughesite like yourself will think anything from the previous regime is quality but alas Vogel is slow, lightweight and cannot cope with the pace of the league.... I think that may have been said a few times already :P

Oh for the record I can drive to Ewood in just under 2 hours, so technically could have made it.

40" plasma tv for me, on which I watch every Rovers EPL game in full for 7 quid a month. I should even be able to pick out which player is which on that. Vogel last year was a poor man's Tugay, and remember he was signed before Tugay had been given a new contract. What we lack is a box-to-box midfielder, and he ain't one of those.

While I won't be there today, I probably will be for the Chelsea game, so I'll give you a wave.

Time to come clean philip ; when did you last attend a match at Ewood ?

Hmmm, Ex Man Yoo, Inter, Liverpool, 50-cap England midfielder has opinion based on seeing player every day in training vs Maltese-based bean-counter who hasn't been to Ewood in years and has seen bits of Vogel on 2" x 3" internet feed.

Ok - you've convinced me!

And it totally explains why Vogel couldn't find a club - any club - for months before we 'swooped' for him.

Hughes saw enough in Vogel to think he was worth starting, and I trust his opinion far more than I do Ince's.

The fact that Ince thinks Fowler is good enough for Rovers means he has very little credibility in the 'judging ability' department. Maybe not as little as Philip though!

Hughes saw enough in Vogel to think he was worth starting, and I trust his opinion far more than I do Ince's.

The fact that Ince thinks Fowler is good enough for Rovers means he has very little credibility in the 'judging ability' department. Maybe not as little as Philip though!

And more disgusting favouritism by Ince today, giving his mate the day off and making Derbs play in the p!ssing rain. :P

A Hughesite like yourself will think anything from the previous regime is quality but alas Vogel is slow, lightweight and cannot cope with the pace of the league.... I think that may have been said a few times already :P

The same way the Paulettes will agree that Vogel is surplus to requirements because Ince says so? :huh:

The same way the Paulettes will agree that Vogel is surplus to requirements because Ince says so? :huh:

Difference is that PI seems to have a backbone when it comes to dropping players.

MGP has been poor for nearly 18 months, PI has figured it out in a matter of months and has dropped him, similar to Benni.

Two Paulettes at once- wow!

(I see you two are both are off to Ewood this afternoon)

Yes, I actually go to Rovers games. I'm a 'Paulette' am I? How do you work that out? Grow up philipl and use your own words instead of plagiarizing other people. You really don't know much about football do you?

I haven't 'disclosed' where I live actually. I live in Preston for your information and it takes me something like 20 minutes to get to Ewood.

I cannot understand why, if money is so tight at the club, we have bought Grella and Andrews without giving Vogel a chance. Grella did OK today and looked decent but then again, Vogel looked just as good towards the end of last season. With the problems that we have in midfield I would have thought that Vogel would have been worth looking at - instead of which we are playing a left-back in the centre of midfield while a striker is operating on the left of midfield. I simply don't understand how a player of Vogel's experience can be overlooked in the situation in which we find ourselves.

I don't know why Vogel hasn't been given a chance under Ince. It's a strange one in that he did perform well towards the end of last season. In my opinion Grella has more about his game than Vogel, Grella can tackle which wasn't Vogels strong point. It's a mystery and one I'm not sure we'll ever find the answer to. We've seen this before with previous managers and players though, some were regulars under one manager and were never seen again under the replacement. It is Ince's decision and in the end he will live and die as a manager by the decisions he makes. I don't particularly understand it though.

Attendances are dwindling. Only 17,500 at Ewood today. After tonight's shocker, the attendances will decrease further.

People are finally voting with their feet. Good to see.

Right I've really lost patience now. Just ___ off to ____ing Burnley you ____. You don't support Rovers, all you ever do is whine, moan and ____ing complain without offering any constructive criticism, any alternatives. You are the kind of useless, Daily Mail reading sack of ____ who would love to see a nuclear war just to say you were right. You want Rovers to be relegated just so you can have another go at Ince. Just ____ off to Turf Moor you ____.

Thanks Billy I agree - MODS Frisky Dim is annoying people - any chance he can be booted out?

Anyway as for Vogel - see Grella today and how the axe did in his games at the beginning of the season, I can see why Vogel is surplus to requirements and I agree with the judgement of Ince on this one.

Frisky Jim - get back to Turd Moor where you obviously come from

Right I've really lost patience now. Just ___ off to ____ing Burnley you ____. You don't support Rovers, all you ever do is whine, moan and ____ing complain without offering any constructive criticism, any alternatives. You are the kind of useless, Daily Mail reading sack of ____ who would love to see a nuclear war just to say you were right. You want Rovers to be relegated just so you can have another go at Ince. Just ____ off to Turf Moor you ____.

Thanks Billy I agree - MODS Frisky Dim is annoying people - any chance he can be booted out?

Anyway as for Vogel - see Grella today and how the axe did in his games at the beginning of the season, I can see why Vogel is surplus to requirements and I agree with the judgement of Ince on this one.

You sad f*cks. I despair at your appalling sycophancy. The club is on a slippery slope towards oblivion. The future is bleak for Blackburn Rovers. Can any of you not see that? Some of you need to take a look at yourselves.

No need to demand for my removal: I'm leaving the board. It's a dull messageboard frequented by sycophants so I'm walking off into the sunset. The moderators can ban me if they wish, but they'll be too late because I'm leaving on my own accord. I suppose it's rather like the landlord of a sh!t pub barring me when I've already decided that I won't drink there ever again! :lol::lol:

Enjoy discussing the mediocre shambles that is Blackburn Rovers.

Toodle-pip. B):)

Archived