BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're going! This is must win and regardless of who are manager is, we've got to prove that we can turn out and get behind OUR club.

Be gutted if we don't sell out and get 3 points, especially as our very own Mr Wigan has sorted us out a very reasonable offer!

Come on fella's, get down there, make some noise and make sure we get a result!

You are not a Rovers fan. Ur a bloody tool. If you were a real fan you would get behind the team. We need 3 points regardless of whos in charge. Muppet.

I think you will find I am. I just want what is best for my club. The fact you cant see that is your choice.

I dont want Paul Ince as our manager any longer, he is incompetent.

Lee has stated on the official site that around 2000 tickets have been sold so far for this, less than half of our allocation.

Hardly suprising really.

And it will continue until we start winning games. 9 wins you say we need??? Ouch!

I'm buying 3 or 4 tickets tomorrow and we'll be giving all the backing we can for both Ince and the team on Saturday.

I'm buying 3 or 4 tickets tomorrow and we'll be giving all the backing we can for both Ince and the team on Saturday.

You're making sure it's a sell out then. ^_^

We will not lose this one! Rovers have, so far, never lost when i have got the chance to attend, although two draws in a row last two times over with Liverpool 0-0 and Everton 0-0.

I put my hopes on a stylish 3-0 victory.

See Brighton Rover - He's got plenty of tickets and get to all the games! :lol:

How refreshing to see a positive thread. We need to win this and I've got a good feeling about it. Everyone in and surrounding the club must realise that pulling in the right direction now is the only way out of this mess for the next few games.

Can't make this one as I'm working over the weekend for extra Christmas funds. Will be there in spirit though.

Hughesy, I also wanted ince to get his p45 this weekend. He hasn't, the board believe in him, they're obviously not going to sack him after this public meeting today (despite what you said yesterday), and they're obviously not going to sack him regardless of the result at Wigan or Stoke, or probably the next 4 games.

Nothing you can do will change the board's mind, not even a dodgy i-petition! You CAN get behind the team, even if you don't like the manager, and at the JJB at the weekend you CAN make a difference. I'm sure you won't get any satisfaction if we're in the championship next year and you're telling your mates "I told you he was rubbish"...

How refreshing to see a positive thread. We need to win this and I've got a good feeling about it. Everyone in and surrounding the club must realise that pulling in the right direction now is the only way out of this mess for the next few games.

Can't make this one as I'm working over the weekend for extra Christmas funds. Will be there in spirit though.

Hughesy, I also wanted ince to get his p45 this weekend. He hasn't, the board believe in him, they're obviously not going to sack him after this public meeting today (despite what you said yesterday), and they're obviously not going to sack him regardless of the result at Wigan or Stoke, or probably the next 4 games.

Nothing you can do will change the board's mind, not even a dodgy i-petition! You CAN get behind the team, even if you don't like the manager, and at the JJB at the weekend you CAN make a difference. I'm sure you won't get any satisfaction if we're in the championship next year and you're telling your mates "I told you he was rubbish"...

I'm going now - with this sort of positivism we'll give 'em hell.

Cannot wait, I am so up for this!

I think that some people will buy tickets on the day, hopeful of at least 3000 and if Lpool is anything to go by, we'll be right behind the team. Going to ring up tomorrow to see the latest on sales.

Look out for 14 Miller on the shirt ;)

COME ON ROVERS!

However if we lose...

Cannot wait, I am so up for this!

I think that some people will buy tickets on the day, hopeful of at least 3000 and if Lpool is anything to go by, we'll be right behind the team. Going to ring up tomorrow to see the latest on sales.

Look out for 14 Miller on the shirt ;)

COME ON ROVERS!

However if we lose...

Why, has Incey boy asked if you fancy a game........? :o

Cany bloody wait myself - 11.00 train from bburn - COME ON ROVERS!

I wouldn't mind ;)

I'm so excited, btw Padiham if you need help on directions from train station to ground I can help you out, my best mate lives in Wigan and I sometimes make that journey to the Soccerdome

I wouldn't mind ;)

I'm so excited, btw Padiham if you need help on directions from train station to ground I can help you out, my best mate lives in Wigan and I sometimes make that journey to the Soccerdome

Cheers Sambo - I just need directions from the station to the nearest boozer full of Rovers fans!!

Allez Les Bleus!

Cheers Sambo - I just need directions from the station to the nearest boozer full of Rovers fans!!

Allez Les Bleus!

Not 100% on boozers, but if you look on:

footballgroundguide

Not sure if its .co.uk or whatever but type it in on google, got directions and all the best pubs etc

I'm only 16 so not experienced with the boozers yet!

Not 100% on boozers, but if you look on:

footballgroundguide

Not sure if its .co.uk or whatever but type it in on google, got directions and all the best pubs etc

I'm only 16 so not experienced with the boozers yet!

Does that mean you can only drink mild.....?

One love - BRFC

Archived