BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away

I think you will find I am. I just want what is best for my club. The fact you cant see that is your choice.

I dont want Paul Ince as our manager any longer, he is incompetent.

And it will continue until we start winning games. 9 wins you say we need??? Ouch!

So you'll only support the team when we're succesfull? there are words for fans like these. Also if Paul Ince is enough to stop you going down and supporting Blackburn then you're really not much of a fan at all. Im not trying to be rude at all, but this is what you have said. You either support the club, whoever is playing for it, managing it or running it or you do not. You may disagree with the people in charge but the club is bigger than them. Blackburn Rovers is bigger than Paul Ince. If you care more about Paul Ince then Blackburn stop calling yourself a fan of this team.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foget the win. Ince should just be drumming into everyone that its an away game and keep it tight for 70 mins, and then see if we can snatch it. Mark Zaki out of the game and when in doubt kick it out the stadium, just do the absolute basics right.

Much as everyone on here moans we don't play 2 up top often enough, our defence has to be the priority and sacrificing a striker for defensive cover is vital cause we are going down if we have to score 3 just to get a draw every week.

One day the khiz and Ooijer central defensive partnership will have to be used, Samba and Nelsen get pulled so wide open 4 or 5 times every match. When i watch other teams playing and one attacks through the center it inevitably gets shut out running into dead ends, against us however teams always manage to work regular openings through the middle.

emo.......khiz....ooijer.....warnock

.........tugay....vogel..............

....andrews..carlos..pedersen

.................Santa..............

Would be my preferred line up, we don't have any wingers so theres no point in 442. Formation may actually allow andrews to run into the box. I'd be half tempted to do a paul warhurst style career changing positional alteration with pedersen. Turn him into a defensive midfielder, he has'nt the pace or skill to do anything in an attacking sense anymore but generally gets his head to everything and has a decent engine. In reality i know samba and nelsen will play in a 442 with zero protection and we'll get turned over for a 6th game on the trot, but heres hoping ince's reprieve today forces him to consider where he's been going so wrong

Foget the win. Ince should just be drumming into everyone that its an away game and keep it tight for 70 mins, and then see if we can snatch it. Mark Zaki out of the game and when in doubt kick it out the stadium, just do the absolute basics right.

Much as everyone on here moans we don't play 2 up top often enough, our defence has to be the priority and sacrificing a striker for defensive cover is vital cause we are going down if we have to score 3 just to get a draw every week.

One day the khiz and Ooijer central defensive partnership will have to be used, Samba and Nelsen get pulled so wide open 4 or 5 times every match. When i watch other teams playing and one attacks through the center it inevitably gets shut out running into dead ends, against us however teams always manage to work regular openings through the middle.

emo.......khiz....ooijer.....warnock

.........tugay....vogel..............

....andrews..carlos..pedersen

.................Santa..............

Would be my preferred line up, we don't have any wingers so theres no point in 442. Formation may actually allow andrews to run into the box. I'd be half tempted to do a paul warhurst style career changing positional alteration with pedersen. Turn him into a defensive midfielder, he has'nt the pace or skill to do anything in an attacking sense anymore but generally gets his head to everything and has a decent engine. In reality i know samba and nelsen will play in a 442 with zero protection and we'll get turned over for a 6th game on the trot, but heres hoping ince's reprieve today forces him to consider where he's been going so wrong

Like the look of that team prob swap khiz for samba to deal with hesk, and mccarthy has to play he's our best natural finisher!

Emo Andre Samba Warnock

Vogel Tugay Pedersen

RSC Villa

McCarthy

Come on Rovers will be watching from accross the pond!

Will arrive in something called Wigan North Western at 11:30 so if you find any directions please share with me or you can guide a lost Swede for boozmoney ;)

Mattjansen - we will arrive (in big numbers) on the train from Preston which arrives at the same station at 11.58. Hang around for half an hour and then tag along with us to the nearest pub!!

IF we are losing and playing badly I hope the fans react in the correct way and let Paul Ince know exactly what you think of him.

You've been mouthing off enough on here. Why not grow a pair and come down to Wigan. Then when it is going wrong you can orchestrate the Ince out chants and actually get your message across in a way that may actually make a difference.

Mattjansen - we will arrive (in big numbers) on the train from Preston which arrives at the same station at 11.58. Hang around for half an hour and then tag along with us to the nearest pub!!

Come out of the station, straight across the road, a few decent pubs. The police wouldnt let us go anywhere else last year anyway.

Decent enough, then walk on down to the ground abit later.

You've been mouthing off enough on here. Why not grow a pair and come down to Wigan. Then when it is going wrong you can orchestrate the Ince out chants and actually get your message across in a way that may actually make a difference.

Il be there - 4 tickets purchased this morning. Il do exactly that if necessary!

Il be there - 4 tickets purchased this morning. Il do exactly that if necessary!

But Ince is still in charge?

IF Ince gets the sack tomorrow il go, if he is still here im not going - simple!

Do you change you're mind from one minute to the next or something?!

Don't remember sorry. It is 2 years ago when we played them 1st of january and won 0-3 !

It was somekind of eating place and pub - it was packed and a great atmosphere! I think it was a 5 minute walk to the JJB or less.

This will probably be the Red Robin which is on the retail park

WHERE TO DRINK

I'll be at the game as its a stones throw for me

Anybody know of any cheap boozers near the train station? (even better if there is cheap grub as well!)

I`ve found a Wetherspoons nearby but wanted a few more options.Thanks. :tu:

BB - you can tend to get offers in Walkabout etc on King Street just depends on what's open and you get let into with the footy being on but could be a case of try and see as ot much cheapies in the centre nowadays.

team should be...

I virtually agree with it all, although I'd change the midfield;

Robinson

Ooijer Nelsen Samba Warnock

Simpson Emerton Tugay Pedersen

Santa Cruz McCarthy

I'm fed-up of us being pathetic in the centre. Emerton is by far the best player we have for that position at present, so put him there. He can be the legs and Tugay can be the craft. Simpson on the right isn't ideal but he can't be any worse than everyone else we try.

I virtually agree with it all, although I'd change the midfield;

Robinson

Ooijer Nelsen Samba Warnock

Simpson Emerton Tugay Pedersen

Santa Cruz McCarthy

I'm fed-up of us being pathetic in the centre. Emerton is by far the best player we have for that position at present, so put him there. He can be the legs and Tugay can be the craft. Simpson on the right isn't ideal but he can't be any worse than everyone else we try.

And Simpson is probably playing for a move - so should be up for it.

Archived