BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Thankyou To Blackburn Rovers

sambo

It said the upper tier, but I now sit in the lower tier...it probably just was mistaken because I had previously sat up there for 10 years (I am 16 now)

He is picking up, he was sedated as a precaution but is now picking up and should make a full recovery! At the moment he can hear us and half respond but can't speak - more just opening eyes etc. It was only a week earlier he was fighting fit away at Bolton!

Another positive is Rovers - they rang today to check on his progress, and it's good to feel in touch with the club - most probably feel estranged from the club but it was great to see they had our interests at heart. Was a bit unnerving at the time, we had to walk the full stretch of the Blackburn End with stewards at the front, with confused faces staring back!

Anyway, thankyou for all the messages of support and I will be sure to pass them on!

If anyone knows him, his name is Andy Miller, he owned the Cabin End many moons ago if its of any significance to anyone.

All the best buddy.

Archived