BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wba Away

Will be making my first ever trip to WBA next week and was wondering if there are any decent / safe places to park around the gorund? Advice from people who have been before much appreciated B)

Park in one of those old factory type places just past the ground. It's been safe enough the last twice we've parked there.

Once you pull off the motorway it's a long straight road to the Hawthorns - at least that's how I remember it. Don't be tempted to take the first car parks you see as it's a long walk!

Once you pull off the motorway it's a long straight road to the Hawthorns - at least that's how I remember it. Don't be tempted to take the first car parks you see as it's a long walk!

It is just straight when you come off the motorway but the road isn't that long. You can see the ground almost as soon as you turn left as you come off the motorway.

Last time I went I parked in the train station car park just down the road - probably wasn't meant to but nothing happened!

There is also parking just of the roundabout ( or used to be) and also a car park at the back of a hotel just of the roundabout - come of the motorway - follow the roundabout all the way around to 3-4 oclock last exit just before you would be getting back on yourself on the motorway - you will see the hotel (used to have SKY sports advertised) turn of the roundabout - first right I think then its a right again after some houses and this takes you back under the motorway - there is also a bar (mixed) but OK so can get a pint if that takes you fancy. Straight out of the back of the carpark across the roundabout and the ground is about 1/2 mile walk down on the road -and seems to be easier here to get away after the match

Don't park on the road outside the hotel though, as it would appear this is where cars always seemed to have been broken into when I have been (nothing to do with me)

You used to also be able to park down the side in a school playground opposite where the away fans go in but not sure if that is home fans only now.

Archived