BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom Preview

colin

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bit of a strange comment, im only listening but he dosent sound that bad, any way sushhhhh we got a pen for once

anybody think that they have wrote something wrong on here today??

nope...

only me then lol by they seem to be getting away with a few tackles! bit annoying

one of the weirdest half of football i've ever seen...

this game has been totally ruin by the ref and they have been dominating us since we scored... we need to step up and take control of the midfield area because their just going down the flanks and we're totally bypassing our center midfield the whole half. we need to start playing the football we've been playing the past games, then we'll put this game to bed.

this game has been totally ruin by the ref and they have been dominating us since we scored... we need to step up and take control of the midfield area because their just going down the flanks and we're totally bypassing our center midfield the whole half. we need to start playing the football we've been playing the past games, then we'll put this game to bed.

Check your pm's :)

i think in the second half we either need to do the followings:

bring on tugs for andrews as we need to string passes together,

or bring on carlos for the same effect but add more creativity but it might be too physical for him.

we can also bring on peds on the left for andrews and shift warnock into the center of midfield and i think this will be the best thing.

Another example that my decision made years ago to travel to fewer away matches was a correct one.

Despite being trumpeted in as some new refereeing superstar a few years back Clattenberg confirms yet again that is one of the worst and right down there with the likes of Riley, Wylie and Styles.

Another example that my decision made years ago to travel to fewer away matches was a correct one.

Despite being trumpeted in as some new refereeing superstar a few years back Clattenberg confirms yet again that is one of the worst and right down there with the likes of Riley, Wylie and Styles.

What's Clatternburg got to do with us?

Where are you watching it ?

Clattenberg ain't the ref is he?

i think in the second half we either need to do the followings:

bring on tugs for andrews as we need to string passes together,

or bring on carlos for the same effect but add more creativity but it might be too physical for him.

we can also bring on peds on the left for andrews and shift warnock into the center of midfield and i think this will be the best thing.

I take it you have completely missed the fact that we are down to 10 men and not WBA? Dogs of war only now please.

im watching it on the tele.. in bkk they show all epl games throughout the season. lucky i know :P..

as i said, incey has done what i thought he would and bring on tugs.. but we'll have to see to what effect he is..

andrews gave silly ball away and WBA nearly scored.... woah close call there.

Archived