BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brilliant Goals

here's one or two for ya. Bentley eat your heart out at the first one!

Anything you can do I can better, David.

Check out the one on 1.21m

The best thing about that first video was that it was Kuszczak (sp?) that got beaten! And in that second video there are some absolute monster kicks, especially that one off the floor at about 2min 12s. Don't forget the cracking strike from our own keeper at 2min 40.

Another fantastic goal:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkj9PhaTAac&...feature=related

And a couple of long rangers:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLuxoa2Yok&...feature=related

This thread could go on forever :lol: I love watching all these videos!

Don't know if it was posted already, but there is one goal that whilst I can't remember the exact details of, I can never forget completely. Les Ferdinand circa 1994'ish, at Loftus Road for QPR. An absolute bullet into the top left corner from over 30 yards. It may have even been against United. Anyone remember that? Or better still, have a link to it?

• 3 months later...

Nice one, Speeeeeeedie, never seen that before.

BTW am I right in thinking that Tugay's best Rovers goals are as follows:

1) Volley against Tottenham (followed by the "denial" celebration and randy pursuit from Sav)

2) Volley from corner against Fulham, the day Rovers achieved 4-5-1 nirvana

3) Step-over on the edge of the box to flummox defender before a curling divinity into the far corner...against ?

And one of his best assists, the skill and through ball at 1.30

(Please confirm it's Tugay)

Anyone got anything from the Damien Duff archive? He once had a monopoly on Rovers' goal of the season award - but no-one talks much about them...perhaps because he kissed the Chelsea badge....or perhaps because we're talking Div 1 days.

Archived