BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matt Jansen

Lets all get behind our hero Matty Jansen, i would love to see him i the shirt again. I know its wild shoot, but i woiuld love the BE to sing " theres only one Matt Jansen " :P

I will be at the pub here in Copenhagen and be singing " One MATT JANSEN, there´s only one MATT JANSEN !!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loving this thread.

Typical over-reactive, panic-driven BS by people that can't see the story behind the article.

Sigh.

PS. To give folk a clue; it's often said there's no such thing as coincidence.

PPS. Well down Brownie, you after Paul Agnew's PR job? ;)

You cynic, you! ^_^

Because it's unprofessional and the first team squad needs to have no distractions whatsoever at this time and to stay completely and totally focused. If Matty wants to get fit then he'll be just as well served training with the reserves.

tnr is 100% right in this instance.

This is great news & represents everything Blackburn Rovers is all about. Im sure it is just a helping hand to Jansen to get him fit again. This guy is a true Rovers legend & unlike the 'legend' who refused to help us out when we needed him this summer!

I know i could be accused of thinking small but i like the family club aspect to Rovers, who else would stand by a player like Jansen as long as Rovers have.

Its a stab in the dark here but at his age i have a feeling Matty has one eye on a coaching role & this is why he is getting back into the game. He has always been an intelligent guy & has always commanded huge respect from fans & players alike!

So who knows, maybe Matty could be our next manager & be the long term answer to our prayers!

....I love the way football allows you to dream!!!!

This is great news & represents everything Blackburn Rovers is all about. Im sure it is just a helping hand to Jansen to get him fit again. This guy is a true Rovers legend & unlike the 'legend' who refused to help us out when we needed him this summer!

I know i could be accused of thinking small but i like the family club aspect to Rovers, who else would stand by a player like Jansen as long as Rovers have.

Its a stab in the dark here but at his age i have a feeling Matty has one eye on a coaching role & this is why he is getting back into the game. He has always been an intelligent guy & has always commanded huge respect from fans & players alike!

So who knows, maybe Matty could be our next manager & be the long term answer to our prayers!

....I love the way football allows you to dream!!!!

Nothing to do with Matty but nice story in the LET today about rovers putting the war memorials from old churches on the End of the Jack Walker stand. shows again what a nice club we support

Nothing to do with Matty but nice story in the LET today about rovers putting the war memorials from old churches on the End of the Jack Walker stand. shows again what a nice club we support

<< Link here >>

Went down to the brief memorial service and two minutes silence at 11 this morning, nicely done. Well done BRFC.

<< Link here >>

Went down to the brief memorial service and two minutes silence at 11 this morning, nicely done. Well done BRFC.

Agreed. Thats a more significant tribute to the soul of the town than just about anything else that I can readily think of. I hope they can do the same for all the other Blackburn churches that will either be demolished or put to other uses in the coming years, although I guess fewer and fewer will think that now. Those guys would all have been BRFC through and through with maybe an occasional darrener thrown in. In fact all our local clubs would have been well represented in the 'Pals' regiment and the likes of Lpool, MU and Chelsea etc would not have had any sort of a following.

Loving this thread.

Typical over-reactive, panic-driven BS by people that can't see the story behind the article.

Sigh.

PS. To give folk a clue; it's often said there's no such thing as coincidence.

PPS. Well down Brownie, you after Paul Agnew's PR job? ;)

Nice one DB, I think I brought some happy memories back to Matt which may have started

him thinking but nothing more ...............................honest.

Think I might charge the girls a tenner for each photo ! I get the inkling there's gonna be quite a few there on Tuesday.

Anyway, probably gonna get Kevin Gallacher in January so keep your eyes open for that

little partnership up front later this season.

I have no problem with giving a Rovers legend and one of my all time favourite players the chance to try and resurrect his career. Perhaps something has changed and Matt feels he may be able to get back playing at a level or standard that will allow him to play the game he loves.

I would say something has changed from this quote from him

And Jansen also revealed he would jump at the chance to return to Ewood Park.

"Most definitely. I have friends at the club and have always looked at how they are doing.

"If you are asking for my ultimate ambition it would be to wear that blue and white strip again."

His return debut, against City, will live in my memory for ever, came on for the last twenty minutes, did't score, but you should have heard the roar of, THERE'S ONLY ONE MATT JANSEN. None stop till after the final whistle. Well it was 4am ish. :D With Capello in the JW applauding him as he came off, Must have been a dream come true for Matty. MATTY FOR ENGLAND. :P

Archived