BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Sunderland Preview

BRFCBOY

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some joker has started a thread on 606 saying how Howarth is starting on the right tonight! No source or anything just a claim from him... Either psychic or crazy and I know which way I'm leaning at the moment...

Probably just cos he has been put in the squad and given a squad number he thinks it is a sign.

Blackburn: Robinson; Simpson, Samba, Khizanishvili, Olssen; Howarth, Derbyshire, Tugay, Treacy, Mokoena, Fowler. Subs: Brown, Judge, Ooijer, Warnock, Nelson, Santa Cruz, Villanueva.

Team according to Sunderland official site and confirmed by official text from Rovers

To be fair in the last round he did well... lets just wait and see eh. Alot of injuries, so most of this team picked itself.

Very happy that Zurab and Samba have a chance to prove themselves without Nelsen

I Still want to know why Benni isnt there!??!?!

Is the Rovers team being selected by a random number generator?

If Benni is upset by the death of that lass, the usual reaction is to give him a tribute Teeshirt he can flash as he dedicates scoring the winning goal to her.

I see Jones is playing.

That team is seriously rubbish. I'm wanting to support Ince but unless he is injured McCarthy should have been on that pitch, in fact he should be begging to get out there and make amends for his downright stupidity in getting sent off at W Brom. We hadlittle chance of scoring goals before but with that lineup I can't see any. I'll be very glad to be proved wrong but I can't see it.

And did you doubt Jones would play. Anyone who is doubtful to play against Rovers always does and is usually MOTM

Crikey, that is the most batty team I have seen in a while. I think it is a pretty extreme case of wanting the points in the premier league on sat. Where does Haworth play, right wing? I am not sure I can see Derbyshire and Fowler giving sunderland many problems.

I do think Treacy is decent so hopefully he can give us something to cheer about. Defence looks okay. Problem with Tugay and Mokoena is they play in the same space... Tugay will need to push forward a bit.

Sunderland have named a strong team. i will be suprised if we do not lose this.

benni have a 1 match ban for the red card or something?

No, he served that last Saturday. The more I see that name Fowler the more I dismay. Make Ince drive him back to Cardiff.

Is the Rovers team being selected by a random number generator?

If Benni is upset by the death of that lass, the usual reaction is to give him a tribute Teeshirt he can flash as he dedicates scoring the winning goal to her.

I see Jones is playing.

That's pretty heartless.

Archived