BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

There is NOT a chance in hell the FA will allow manure and l'arse to be drawn together now for a quarter final.

I would agree with the other selections but its just written that Rovers are going to get Arsenal again.

I had a dream arse v rovers

spuds v watford

burnley v manure

stoke v derby

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a home draw and to avoid Arsenal or Man Utd, other than that not too fussed.

It would be nice in some ways to play Burnley in the semis and send them packing but we'd never live it down if they snuck past us into the final!!

I'd be happy to get them now at home in the quarters and give them a hammering.

Personally I'd rather have them in the final. I know it would be awful to get there and lose to them but imagine a Blackburn - Burnley derby at Wembley. Mind you, those naughty scousers, who aren't there, would probably come on day trips to Lancs and rob our houses while we were away. :D

Guest Kamy100

Ties are played week beginning 1st December, United play City away the Sunday before the quarter final. I really can't see them putting a full strength side out against us, of course it will still be tough but all we can do is give it a go.

Archived