BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Www.thefootballshirt.com

Mine turned up this morning - these are top quality fakes. I am absolutely amazed at how good these are. I can't spot a single thing wrong with them. I'll try to take a few pictures and post them up, but suffice to say I would thoroughly recommend ordering from this site. My 7 shirts for £92 works out at £13 a piece.

Have you had yours yet Ben?

That medium/XL only thing is putting me off. I'm usually a large but I hate swimming in shirts. I'm not trying to look ridiculous though either.

As per above, I ordered mediums and they seem quite small compared to a normal medium. Thats absolutely fine for me so I would guess if the patterns follows that the XL might be close to spot on for yourself.

My shirts arrived today! :D Have to say the quality of them is Amazing. Are we sure there fake? They even have official looking Adidas and Nike Tags. Im deffo going to order more after christmas. There is no way on earth you can tell if there real or fake. Bargain. I got both shirts in Medium size, which fit me alright and im not small, but if you have abit of a gut on you then you would struggle to get into them.

Heres some photos as promised.

ACFront.jpg

ACBack.jpg

One word of warning though. We ordered about 4 shirts and a kiddies kit and the Kids shirt was missing. Hopefully it will come later as its a kids kit whilst the other were adults.

It wont let me post the pictures of the Boca shirts until someone else posts so will post them later. Thats a stupid forum rule.

You got yours quicke than mine tugay. The nike boca shirt seems smaller than adidas AC shirt.

Boca Juniors:

BocaFront.jpg

BocaBack.jpg

I dont know why they dont do large. Perhaps someone could email and request a large size when they next order and see what they say.

I might order the red Benfica top with Aimar or the black Werder Bremen with Diego on next. Though I want a gudjohnsen shirt too!

One word of warning though. We ordered about 4 shirts and a kiddies kit and the Kids shirt was missing. Hopefully it will come later as its a kids kit whilst the other were adults.

Not only are the shirts excellent their customer service matches. We didnt recieve one of the shirts we ordered, so I emailed them telling them of the problem. They refunded the price of the shirt and postage immediately and apologised for any inconvenience. Top service :D

Archived