BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos January Transfer Topic Pt.1

thing is he's young. How many 21 year olds are really good defenders? Defending isn't something instinctive like striking. You can learn and improve in his position. there are not a huge number of players sitting around waiting to come to Rovers and those who'd like to are often coming for the cash, coming to use us as a stepping stone or not very good. At least Simpson lives locally and has not had to adjust to the area or the prem and, whilst he's not top drawer, I can think of other things that need sorting before his position does. I agree it's probably not going to become a permanent deal but then when I heard he'd been signed I'd never heard of him and envisaged his being a squad player.

He's not good enough at the moment and that's what matters to us , and I don't think he ever will be . His ability on the ball is nil. I can still see him launching the one decent crossing chance he had against Chelsea into the upper tier of the Darwen End. At some grounds it would have gone out of the stadium!

What's a squad player any way ? Somebody who's not good enough to hold down a regular place ? Haven't we got enough of them already ?

Oh great, one of the resident pillocks is going to turn yet ANOTHER thread into a playground to slag off the manager. Aren't there enough threads to do that already? :angry2:

and you'd spend money on another defender from Norway ? would you ? Pillock

He's not good enough at the moment and that's what matters to us , and I don't think he ever will be . His ability on the ball is nil. I can still see him launching the one decent crossing chance he had against Chelsea into the upper tier of the Darwen End. At some grounds it would have gone out of the stadium!

What's a squad player any way ? Somebody who's not good enough to hold down a regular place ? Haven't we got enough of them already ?

So who should we be looking at?

Oh great, one of the resident pillocks

You better get ready for the others Tris, I'm sure they'll come swarming back when Nicko returns.

Why is this open 6 weeks before the transfer window anyway? It's not like we're struggling for things to talk about.

Archived