BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trusties

PAFELL

It's a Nicko story, it's in todays Mirror.

Pity Nicko isn't around to expand this story a little for us. Keep us up to date etc. Anyway the transfer window is nearly here and the possibility and the hope of a new manager coming. Who are we thinking of on both counts. It would be good to have Nicko's updates back. Though I am aware that some like what Nicko says and others don't - so be it that is life.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats what puzzles me. God only knows why but he was even denied the annual £3m last season I seem to rem!

Odd cos imo if somebody invested 10m of my money and turned it into 50m I'm pretty sure that I'd have given him some more pdq. I just don't understand it. :blink:

Well it is not worth 50 million yet as no one has bought it, and the trustees have invested far far more than 10m over the last 10 years. They are on to a loss either way I think.

I wouldn't be suprised if the main thing that happens at the meeting is that the propect for sale at a decent price in the next 10 years are analysed and found to be minimal in the extreme. They may fancy cutting their losses, by trying to keep us up on the cheap and cutting the price to attract a buyer. Plunging 20m quid in with no real prospect of return probably doesn't seem like too bright an idea to them.

look who the clown wants to sign :

Ince has told chairman John Williams the players he wants, with striker Marc Janko and defenders Vasilis Torosidis and Marcel Schafer among his targets.

another striker why doesnt he try playing matty Derbyshire in his proper role ????

Because he aint good enough to play a full match.

Pity Nicko isn't around to expand this story a little for us. Keep us up to date etc. Anyway the transfer window is nearly here and the possibility and the hope of a new manager coming. Who are we thinking of on both counts. It would be good to have Nicko's updates back. Though I am aware that some like what Nicko says and others don't - so be it that is life.

He is and he could - but he chooses not to. If he was here sharing info he'd inevitably be accused of being Anti-Ince as he was in the Summer. He doesn't need to put up with that.

Because Matt Derbyshire is like a kid against Men, against a good defence. He just isnt good enough to make an impact against the better teams, face facts will you!! He is just another Gally at the moment. Nothing more, nothing less!

Id rather the trust sacked Ince & gave Big Sam £15-25m to work with.

He is and he could - but he chooses not to. If he was here sharing info he'd inevitably be accused of being Anti-Ince as he was in the Summer. He doesn't need to put up with that.

Thank God we've still got you to speak on his behalf then. <_<

Id rather the trust sacked Ince & gave Big Sam £15-25m to work with.

Same here. I think giving Ince any money would be a massive gamble, compared to someone actually experienced at this level. I'm also fed up of hearing Ince moan about our lack of "finaaanchul claaaut", instead of just getting on with his job. I know managers want money to spend, but whining like a baby every five seconds isn't a mature way to go about things.

Thank God we've still got you to speak on his behalf then. <_<

I'd imagine you're missing him more than most - pointless antagonising windups have fallen since you've not had him to snipe at. Glad I could give you an outlet.

Be sure to let us know when you've something worthwhile to say.

Scott, you and I have met many times before. On each occasion you've been nothing but a thoroughly nice bloke. In contrast, once you're behind a computer screen, you seem incapable of anything but snide, nasty remarks. I wonder what is is that makes you so brave?

Scott, you and I have met many times before. On each occasion you've been nothing but a thoroughly nice bloke. In contrast, once you're behind a computer screen, you seem incapable of anything but snide, nasty remarks. I wonder what is is that makes you so brave?

Brave - not me. A little ott don't you think? I would have thought the little smilie I put next to my post would have shown it was meant in jest. Maybe I need to work on my smilie use.

Pity and as you say he should not have to put up with any abuse on this board, wiether it be anti-ince or whatever. But there again nobody should be giving abuse to another poster. If somebodies opinion is different than our own so be it. That is a persons choice. Though nothing wrong with friendly banter of course.

Anyway for Nicko to write this article then it is something he has been looking into - would be nice to know more of his article in today's mirror.

Please Please Please Do Not give any money to the Clown who is supposed to be managing us now! :

The way it is at the moment Rovers have no alternative but to bring three or more quality players in, if they are duds as Athlete suggests then he'll never manage a top flight club again, but can Rovers afford to pot Ince and the new team correct all that is wrong with the playing staff with immediate effect..... I dont think so.

Relegation would certainly leave the Trustees with an even greater financial burden than they currently have do they go for broke and back Ince or take the hit that is quite possibly coming theirs and our way if they dont back him.

One things for sure John Williams needs to come out of his comfort zone and put a good right hand man alongside Ince and dispense with either Mathias or Knoxx.

I am feelings the irresistable need to protest, but I still don't know against who. If the Trustees really control Rovers, then it is their duty to show their faces and explain why they are not giving any money, if they really have it. I don't care whose money it is. You can't control the passion and dreams of thousand of fans and not help out. If they don't care about football, than sell the club to someone who does and get out.

Archived