BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time For The Fans To Be Heard......

Rovers fans are generally known for being a patient lot.We dont normally moan or boo at every opportunity like the Geordies and other 'big club' wallies but its become apparent that we need to let the movers and the shakers at boardroom level know in no uncertain terms that the tenure of Paul t' Guvnor' Ince has been nothing short of a disaster for the club and its just not good enough.

If t' GOON is still in charge come the Liverpool home game I urge every fan who gives a damn about our future and cares for the famous blue 'n' white to stand up and be heard whatever the result and lets make it known very loudly that enough is enough.No sitting on your hands please(and that includes you Jack Walker stand lot!).The fans and all concerned at Ewood have fought hard over many,many years to keep ourselves in this league, as it stands Ince and his sorry bunch of backroom staff are about to destroy all the good work.....we all the know the horrible consequences of relegation for a town club like ours.

:(

WE CANT GO ON LIKE THIS, ROVERS AS A CLUB IS SLOWLY DYING SAT ON ITS ARSE.....ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOTHING?

We should also have a SACK THE BOARD type of banner as well.

What has the board done wrong? They took a chance with a young manager, just like they did with Hughes. It worked once. They thought it could work again. Still could incidently. After making us a very steady business in recent years i can't help thinking a sack the board banner is a very moronic move.

What has the board done wrong? They took a chance with a young manager, just like they did with Hughes. It worked once. They thought it could work again. Still could incidently. After making us a very steady business in recent years i can't help thinking a sack the board banner is a very moronic move.

But anyone can see the difference between the two of them. International football and Division Three football are worlds apart. The lower league nobodies were awe-struck playing for Ince, but it doesn't have the same effect when you're managing players who have played at the highest level already.

But anyone can see the difference between the two of them. International football and Division Three football are worlds apart. The lower league nobodies were awe-struck playing for Ince, but it doesn't have the same effect when you're managing players who have played at the highest level already.

You're crediting Ince with more experience than he actually has. Division 4 or League 2, if you want to be accurate in new and old money.

Hmm...Sure.

I think the sack the board suggestion was an ironic joke, but for a lot of us it was obvious from the outside JW had made an awful mistake. It's not like there weren't better options...

Don't agree with this thread at all SG - sorry.

Bottom line is we need the three points against Liverpool. Desperately.

Can't see that what you're suggesting will have anything but the opposite effect.

I'd be a lot more sympathetic to a concerted "owners back the bloody manager or ship out!" campaign but maybe not at the moment as even that would probably be detrimental towards results in our current position.

Don't see the point in this thread. come 3 O'clock 6th December. The BBE aswell as the rest of the home supporters will be chanting "Paul Ince's Blue White Army". We all know that will happen. No point in dreaming about a boycott or anti-ince protest. It's Blackburn Rovers FC FFS! we don't do these kind of things. We watch the game, if we win its all happy chappy, if not then a ring of boo's then good night!

Don't see the point in this thread. come 3 O'clock 6th December. The BBE aswell as the rest of the home supporters will be chanting "Paul Ince's Blue White Army". We all know that will happen. No point in dreaming about a boycott or anti-ince protest.
:lol:

Really? you may be in for a bit if a ruddy shock my friend!

After the match Rev of course,back the team during the game but let all and sundry know the strength of feeling at the final whistle.

Doing nothing will solve nothing,something has to give.

Didn't it used to be:

Prem=1st

Championship = 2nd

League 1 = 3rd

League 2 = 4th

But THEN it changed to:

Premiership, then First Division, Second etc!

The Premiership is the first tier, but it's not the "First Division", so to speak. Ah, what does it matter? Jan was just being pedantic. :lol:

Archived