BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry but those people don't exist. Unless you can name one?

If a big club come knocking for Sam then it would've meant he did a great job for us and got us playing in Europe again. I'd be happy with that outcome.

It's not like he's fending them off with a stick now is it?

We need to appoint someone who can take us up the league and back to where we were. All other considerations, football style, future plans, connections with rivals etc are irrelevant and bullsh!t arguments.

If the choice is between the club to be successful, and the club to remain our club, I chose the latter. Most of the premier league clubs are plastic clubs with plastic fans, and I for one want no part of that. I don't want business. I want passion and football.

Ramos is a quality manager, his record with Sevilla says as much.

Not sure how much of his failure at Spurs was down to his language problems, his unsuitability to manage in the League and the board intervening all the time. Still a bit too much of a risk for us I feel, the language thing would be the main issue.

Apart from that then........

If the choice is between the club to be successful, and the club to remain our club, I chose the latter. Most of the premier league clubs are plastic clubs with plastic fans, and I for one want no part of that. I don't want business. I want passion and football.

Tripe.

Our club will still be our club if Allardyce joins. I fail to see how we'd suddenly become a "plastic club with plastic fans" on the back of a managerial appointment.

It's all very well appointing a manager who wants to play nice football, but if we slide towards relegation (see what's going on now with Ince), that will be ten times uglier than getting into Europe under Allardyce brand football.

We are playing the 'next manager guessing game' again. I ssume that he Chairman will have been doing this for some time and that a number of discreet conversations will surely already have taken place. Anything else would be dereliction of duty.

We are playing the 'next manager guessing game' again. I ssume that he Chairman will have been doing this for some time and that a number of discreet conversations will surely already have taken place. Anything else would be dereliction of duty.

Surely now is the time for Williams to be contacting the other Lancashire clubs in pursuit of your beloved United.

Ramos is NOT a bad manage.. yeh ok he messed it up with spurs but i believe that it was the players fault. i think he would a quality manager for us... just what we need

It was Ramos's fault entirely! He bought too many bricklayers and not one hod carrier. That lot at WHL have not got a tackle in em.

That's a big assumption from recent experience.

I am hoping you are right, taking such a big gamble appointing Ince meant that he HAD to have a back up plan, right?! It was something that could either have been fantastic or end up a disaster(as it is now). I'm sure no one could argue of the risks involved, even if they were happy with the Ince appointment.

Well I apologise for not knowing everything about every single manager in the world. I was seeking information from our Norweigen fans.

Henning Berg did a mediocre to decent job with Lyn Oslo, and just signed for a slightly bigger club, Lillestrøm. Stig Inge Bjørnebye got the sack a year ago at IK Start, and deservedly so. We need a better manager than these two.

For what it's worth...

A pretty reliable source tells me that the manager won't be axed this week or for a few games yet.

I would imagine that a decision would have to be made before any money is spent in January.

There's no doubt there have to be a few signings.

Well thats ruined my night Nicko, i were hoping you were going to come on and tell us he's going by the morning. We cannot afford to give this clown more time!

For what it's worth...

A pretty reliable source tells me that the manager won't be axed this week or for a few games yet.

I would imagine that a decision would have to be made before any money is spent in January.

There's no doubt there have to be a few signings.

Indecision is the friend of the enemy.

Archived