BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trustees Crisis Meeting

He will say

"When you have a Ferrari and I have a mini there's only going to be one winner" :P

If any Rovers manager says that he/she deserves sacking on the spot, it should be written into their contracts!

:lol:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearing him on SSN makes me cringe...

He isnt putting any pressure on himself apparently. JESUS. if theres one thing i think he needs to do its put pressure on himself. He really doesnt appear to care how badly we're doing.

The problem with ince is that i get the impression all he cares about is that he is in the premiership. He doesnt care where, he just wants to be able to go home to his wife and tell her that hes a premiership manager. He has no passion for the club. Look at all the best managers in the world, they love the club they're at. Ince doesnt care about this club at all. For him we are just a means to an end in relation to becoming United or England manager.

We need a manager who cares about the club he's at... he doenst have to be an ex player or a club supporter, just a manager who will come here with the intention of making this club the best it can possibly be and not just using us to get somewhere else.

We need an older manager, who's seen it and done it all before.

Ince was always a liabillity, he was the cheap option, the reduced cost, coaching badge-less, lower league option who suited our tight fisted old @#/?s of trustees perfectly. I just hope they realise what a terrible mistake they made even if its just in relation to their money (as they obviously dont care about the club) and make the changes that will enable them to make themselves the most money possible in the long term (staying up and getting a good league position enabling them to sell the club for more and easier)

He isnt putting any pressure on himself apparently. JESUS. if theres one thing i think he needs to do its put pressure on himself. He really doesnt appear to care how badly we're doing.

The problem with ince is that i get the impression all he cares about is that he is in the premiership. He doesnt care where, he just wants to be able to go home to his wife and tell her that hes a premiership manager. He has no passion for the club. Look at all the best managers in the world, they love the club they're at. Ince doesnt care about this club at all. For him we are just a means to an end in relation to becoming United or England manager.

We need a manager who cares about the club he's at... he doenst have to be an ex player or a club supporter, just a manager who will come here with the intention of making this club the best it can possibly be and not just using us to get somewhere else.

Ince was always a liabillity, he was the cheap option, the reduced cost, coaching badge-less, lower league option who suited our tight fisted old @#/?s of trustees perfectly. I just hope they realise what a terrible mistake they made even if its just in relation to their money (as they obviously dont care about the club) and make the changes that will enable them to make themselves the most money possible in the long term (staying up and getting a good league position enabling them to sell the club for more and easier

Absolutely spot-on.

Big Sam wanted to bring his entire backroom staff along, who would each expect a Premiership wage. Ince was also a far cheaper option than someone like Laudrup or Henk ten Cate, who would probably have expected a reasonable transfer kitty to work with as well.

How can people say he was the cheap option? Surely that was the wally with a brolly or Big sam, as they were both out of jobs and both applied?!!?

Both the other options would come with much higher wages. Big sam is known for bringing HUGE backroom staff with him who all need to be paid. Both are used to being at clubs with big transfer budgets and would expect as much from rovers.

Ince hadnt got the badges or experience to demand high wages, hes a lower league manager so is used to small transfer budgets. He was the cheaper option, especially in the long run. Hopefully the board will realise that, although he looked cheaper in the long term his failings have made him a whole lot more expensive.

The moment of truth has arrived for the trustees,either sack him or back him anything inbetween will be a cop out.

The club and supporters need a answear one way or another.

we want them to do the best thing get rid of this idiot who is now looking worse than Brian Kidd was !

Anyone else getting the impression that he has taken this job as experience so he can move onto bigger and better things. Im getting the impression that his attitude is to get as much experience from the job and move on, let the club be damned.

I know most managers would be hoping to gain any experience from managing a club. But i cant help but feel that if we signed somebody good who was glad they had the job, we would be doing better.

I get the feeling that after Hughes, Ince was expecting to come into the club, have exactly the same quality of performances given under Hughes even though his style is completely different, and then get his move to bigger and better things...

Like i have said, im wishing that if we had to go for a inexperienced manager, we went for somebody like Roberto Martínez who has been a success at a (in all due respect to Swansea fans) inferior squad. 68 games played, 40 won, 16 drawn and 12 lost is impressive. I also don't know if anyone has seen his post match interviews. But he seems to have allot better graspe on management then Mr Ince does...

Just to add, if Ince looses his next 2 games. He will be equal with his games lost rate when he departed MK Dons, with barely 30% of the equal time gone...

This is a topic about the trusties potential meeting. Keep general Paul Ince chat to the other thread please.

I'll keep to the topic if you stop typing 'trusties'. Do you actually read the postings?

Ince was always a liabillity, he was the cheap option, the reduced cost, coaching badge-less, lower league option who suited our tight fisted old @#/?s of trustees perfectly. I just hope they realise what a terrible mistake they made even if its just in relation to their money (as they obviously dont care about the club) and make the changes that will enable them to make themselves the most money possible in the long term (staying up and getting a good league position enabling them to sell the club for more and easier)

I'm afraid there's only one word for this.........

SSSSSSOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

...I think I want the big man back actually,,,,,,

:wub:

According to THIS, he's asked for another 6 games, Le Chuck.

Ah, the Daily Mail yet again. It must be right then!

:rolleyes:

As for nicko's story in the Mirror, I don't want to **** on his chips but the Trustees were all summoned to a meeting almost exactly twelve months ago so it might be that they hold an annual meeting at this time of year anyway rather than it being a huge crisis summit specifically to discuss ince.

I'm afraid there's only one word for this.........

SSSSSSOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

...I think I want the big man back actually,,,,,,

:wub:

Yes Grabbi and Luque upfront should do it with a couple of Rangers defenders.

One of the papers saying JW and Ince held talks yesterday and the outcome is that he still retains JW's support as Ince believes we have a series of winnable games after Liverpool AND that a new coach must be added to the team...

Nice to know he's given Saturday up already. Cheers Incey.

BTW, it's probably been done to death elsewhere but what about Burnley's performance tonight? A young inexperienced, lower division manager takes over a rag bag outfit, remoulds them in a certain style, gives them belief and confidence and beats (comprehensively) one of the country's 'big 4' teams.

I wonder....

beats (comprehensively) one of the country's 'big 4' teams.

I wonder....

You wonder what? Whether it was their first team, reserves or youth team? It was hardly a top 4 side. We should of done the same to them last season but Hughes blew that one.

Guest Kamy100

The Lancashire Telegraph reports that the meeting was held in Jersey yesterday and it was to discuss the current predicment and to sort out how much money is going to be available in January, it seems that the Trustees are now looking to spend in January. It looks as though Ince is going to be given backing by JW and also the trustees. Of course this could all change if we get a drubbing on Saturday and the crowd "turn". I think that for the moment it is very important for everyone to get behind the team tonight and more importantly on Saturday and see where we are after the match.

I have also been told that Rovers have signed a new fitness coach, apparently he is very highly rated and is currently working for Leicester and will join Rovers very soon.

How many pigging coaches do we need?

If Ince has backing for games after Liverpool, that means it won't matter if we get stuffed on Saturday, he'll still have a job.

lets let the clown know what we feel on saturday INCE OUT INCE OUT INCE OUT

Archived