BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 09 Xbox 360 League

Is anyone up for this? if anyone is, can you post your gamertag and we can all agree on how it could work.

I would have posted in the fifa 09 thread but don't want it cluttered with different bits, this would be more organized.

Is anyone up for this? if anyone is, can you post your gamertag and we can all agree on how it could work.

I would have posted in the fifa 09 thread but don't want it cluttered with different bits, this would be more organized.

Hi Sambo

I've already got one set up, there is a thread further down (don't know how to post links) I think it dropped down the list a little bit when Call of Duty and GOW2 came out but feel free to join - will do my best to resurrect it. I've also put the league online as Fifa's league ranking system is a bit iffy. Pick anyone that isn't a five star team and no one has already picked and we'll have a few games. Add me to your friends list (gamertage: snatchimcsnatch) if you fancy a few friendlies in the meantime.

Archived