BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bring Back Gally

PAFELL

It is ironic that Paul Ince brings in and old timer like Fowler - who only has a past reputation. Yet Paul Gallager is scoring goals for fun - can the latter really do worse that Fowler.

This just shows how pathetic Ince is as manager of Blackburn Rovers.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't bring him back till January - as far as I know.

Besides, he's not likely to change things around. We have weaknesses in just about every position - only Robinson and Santa Cruz are absolved of much criticism. Everyone else is underpar.

Gally returning will not change anything if the current system/confidence-levels/tactics are still in place.

I don't see why we shouldn't bring him back. He's in form and unlike the rest of the squad his confidence is high right now. It might rub off on the rest of the lads - provided Ince isn't there to ruin it.

I don't see why we shouldn't bring him back. He's in form and unlike the rest of the squad his confidence is high right now. It might rub off on the rest of the lads - provided Ince isn't there to ruin it.

Agreed, always thought he's never been good enough and never will be...but whats the harm in bringing him in? Sometimes players like him just click at a time in their career or are late bloomers, he's worth a shot come January.

The harm in bringing him back is that he might not produce the form he's shown in the Championship and people will not buy him off us in the transfer window.

On current form, he'll get us a million quid if he keeps banging the goals in. If he comes back and the goals dry up then his value goes down.

But he cant. :rolleyes:

I agree, but there are people who say Andrews should be given a chance etc, his pedigree is immaterial etc.

Gally's buzzing, and he's always had good feet. Now is the time to get him back and let him have one last crack at the first-team.

I agree, but there are people who say Andrews should be given a chance etc, his pedigree is immaterial etc.

Gally's buzzing, and he's always had good feet. Now is the time to get him back and let him have one last crack at the first-team.

Gally has played 60 games for the first team.

Having said that, I believe the coaches some years ago (well one of them) siad he wouldnt come good for a few years.

How can anyone say Gally has found his level, yet 28 year old Keith Andrews can make the jump from Div3 to Prem? :rolleyes:

You beat me Stu you scoundrel you.

Listen guys, I am a football man through and through, but even I at the ripe old age of 42 and with 2 dodgy knees can play just as good as Andrews. I might not be able to run box to box but by god I can pass, shoot and score.

Gally doesnt have to score goals, he can be the link man setting them up because we have seen that he can create chances for other players.

Keith Andrews hasn't had 59 chances to make a name for himself in the Premier League. If after 59 games he hasn't made an impact then you can compare the two.

No, Keith Andrews did bog all for Wolves in Div 1 before slowly finding his level two leagues down. :rolleyes:

Keith Andrews hasn't had 59 chances to make a name for himself in the Premier League. If after 59 games he hasn't made an impact then you can compare the two.

Thats because was crap at Wolves and coulnt get in their first team whereas Ince thinks he can works wonders in the best league in the world by jumping 2 divisions with no Premiership experience and very little experience in the second league.

Listen guys, I am a football man through and through, but even I at the ripe old age of 42 and with 2 dodgy knees can play just as good as Andrews. I might not be able to run box to box but by god I can pass, shoot and score.

Wazza, I reckon me and you in central midfield would be a decent partnership, we'd do it for half the money as well Im sure.

Better than Moko and Andrews Id guess.

Put yourself on youtube and you might get a contract with Rovers :lol:

Seriously though, you're not better than Andrews and suggesting that you're a football man and then comparing yourself to a professional just makes your point seem totally stupid.

Put yourself on youtube and you might get a contract with Rovers :lol:

Seriously though, you're not better than Andrews and suggesting that you're a football man and then comparing yourself to a professional just makes your point seem totally stupid.

So do your points about Gallagher having 59 chances in the Premier League, when Andrews failed with his 65 chances one tier below. Not to mention his chances at Rovers so far...

You're not a member of the Flat Earth Society as well are you Tim ? Give it up matey , the debate is over.

I don't know why people are taking it out on Andrews. At times he's played well for us. Just because Ince signed him doesn't mean he has to take peoples abuse. Not so long ago, people were saying how pleasantly surprised they were by him, now Ince is in the firing line, Andrews is getting lots of heat for doing nothing wrong but live the dream of playing top flight football.

Archived