BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

Cocker

I will be going down to Ewood on Saturday but already have txtd my Liverpool supporting mate to tell him they will get 3 points on Saturday, Robbie Keane always seems to score against us and no doubt he will despite his recent goal drought.

What happens if that in some bizarre result we win this game, a welcome 3 points but means Ince gets a bit longer at least.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired of the Ince regime. We're not going anywhere with him here. He's ripped the soul out of the team, and I would hate for us to grab a win or even a draw against Liverpool because I think it would prolonging the inevitable.

That wasn't easy to type, and I know I'll be called all sorts for saying it, but right now I'm more concerned about our long-term future. If a defeat here got Ince the boot, I would take it... :(

---------------------Robbo-------------------

Emerton----Monk-------Samba-----Warnock

-------------Tugay-------Vogel-------------

-------------Judge-------Villa----------------

-------------Benni-------RSC----------------

I'm at my wits end with Andrews (I don't doubt your effort but your always one step behind), Fowler, MGP, Mokoena, Ooijer, Nelsen, Roberts, Olsson (If he's going to play, play him on the wing, his learning errors will matter less) and finally Simpson so your all dropped.

Sorry Derb's but your first choice to Benni and RSC now the rest are going on the list.

Yes it lacks Width, but even when we play with wingers we lack width/crossing so sod it who needs em. Emerton and Warnock have good engines, Tugay and Vogel will have to sit. Vogel can comeback into the team, I want two holders to help cover the stupid mistakes and like Tugay, Vogel can pass a ball. Villa and Judge can play there own game, go out and enjoy yourselves lads no pressure. Benni more of the same please, RSC well its simply really "if you want to move to Eastland's perhaps its time to start playing like you could improve them, the owners will never sanction your move on current form"

That actually felt quite good.

Subject: Get behind the team this weekend.

Rovers will be back to Premier League duty this weekend, with the visit of Liverpool at Ewood Park on Saturday. The team will be looking to climb out of the bottom three with a win over the current league leaders.

Come down and get behind the team - we're all in this together

Funny mine was different. It said

Come down to Ewood and make a lot of noise. We've no chance of any points so the beer will be free. Make sure the trust knows how you feel about Ince and their tight wadded attitude to anything north of Southampton.

Apart from the above mentioned we're all in this together.

As Ince has given up on this already I'm going to go 0-4 with an experimental line up - Fowler and BM up top, Pederson, Villa, Bert and Jansen in midfield and a back four of, of,, eerrrrr - well anyones guess - Warnock, RSC, Nelson and a right back.

I have ST's but I don't want to go to this - I work in Liverpool! Really fed up now. Pub tonight.

As Ince has given up on this already I'm going to go 0-4 with an experimental line up - Fowler and BM up top, Pederson, Villa, Bert and Jansen in midfield and a back four of, of,, eerrrrr - well anyones guess - Warnock, RSC, Nelson and a right back.

I have ST's but I don't want to go to this - I work in Liverpool! Really fed up now. Pub tonight.

I also work in liverpool. Even worse I have 2 liverpool fans coming down from Sellafield to stop with me on Saturday night. :o

How? Christmas magic, that's how. It's unlikely to be down to tactics, good play or sheer force of will. Yet I remember in the last relegation season, the team were in an absolutely dire run of form and yet rose to beat the Scousers 3-0 with Sutty leading the way. Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

You're thinking of the season Ray Harford was sacked and this was the first game under Parkes.

The season we went down was, I think, 3-0 but to them.

Peacock and the defence really starred that day.

Darren Peackock...that takes us back. Thinking about it, he'd waltz into this team right now.

I'm predicting Rovers to narrowly lose despite getting a tonking for the majority of the game. Ince will come out and say something along the lines of, 'we're beginning to shut up at the back now, it's all turning around'. The board will give him more time as it was such a 'close game and the lads ran their socks off'. So Ince's blue and white army roll into Wigan.

Then again the board may see sense and relieve Ince of his duties before the match.

Rovers 0 Liverpool 1

You're thinking of the season Ray Harford was sacked and this was the first game under Parkes.

The season we went down was, I think, 3-0 but to them.

Henchoz was great that season, he just had one dodgy partner after another.

It's going to be unpleasant on Saturday unless the board act tomorrow. I hope my current dislike for Ince as our manager never reaches the level of hatred I had for Kidd and Iley. But as things continue to worsen it's certain he will get an awful lot of stick in the coming days.

Any points gained will only delay the inevitable and I think we all know that.

Any team can have a bad run of results and find themselves struggling at this stage of the season but we all know the performances have been so bad this term that there is more to it than just needing a change of luck or a few weeks more to make any difference.

Apart from a few (not me), all wanted Ince to succeed desparately, but let's face it, it isn't going to happen. Wrong man, wrong club, wrong time and wrong assistants come to that.

I see posters on the board saying it would be just like Rovers to win this game.

Well not this Rovers, not this season, not with out current manager.

The margin just depends on Liverpool. 0-2 to 0-4 is my best guess.

Archived