SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

Cocker

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the team that ended their terrible run against Liverpool in 1996/97:

Flowers, Kenna, Sherwood, Hendry, Le Saux, Gallacher, Wilcox, Sutton, McKinlay, Berg, Flitcroft SUBS: Bohinen, Ripley, Marker, Fenton and Given.

I don't think a single player from that side would fail to get in our current starting eleven. Ironically the only player who played that day who might play today is Robbie Fowler!

I feel sorry for Ince - yes he is out of his depth, but just compare our team now to the one above - and the one above only stayed up thanks to Tony Parkes turning them round.

Oh, the memories..........

The club says thanks for the support in their time of need Janice.

Who cares?

If I'm left with a choice of Ince or Souness, that's is for me until sanity comes back. They've got my money and I object to spending any more if those are the alternatives. I'd rather just stay at home and watch "Strictly Come Dancing". Although knowing my luck at the moment, Austin will be out tonight and that will make for a really crappy few days.

Who cares?

If I'm left with a choice of Ince or Souness, that's is for me until sanity comes back. They've got my money and I object to spending any more if those are the alternatives. I'd rather just stay at home and watch "Strictly Come Dancing". Although knowing my luck at the moment, Austin will be out tonight and that will make for a really crappy few days.

wow spoken like a true fan!!!!!!! or for someone who rovers isnt even their club.

1-5 today :mellow:

The club says thanks for the support in their time of need Janice.

Says the man who's going to spend the game voicing opinions on Ince rather than getting behind the players.

Whilst I'm all for making our voice heard after the game, we really need something from the game today.

• Backroom

With a lot of the talk pre match about Keane being dropped and his poor form I think we all know we're the team to help him out,

3 - 1 pool with keane scoring after coming on.

My only hope is that a rejuvinated Benni Mac spurs us on to something but a good start is vital.

I think we'll win.

A clean sheet is probably too much to ask for, so 3-2 Rovers.

Can you explain the method by which we will score 3 goals against a team that have conceded 4 goals away all season whereas we have only scored 4 at home all season.

If you can work this out a quick call to Mr Ince might help his predicament.

Right time to go, caught up with the latest Ince stuff. Goodness knows what is going to happen at Ewood today. One thing for sure I feel more up for this game than I have for a while. There's going to be a lot of noise coming from my seat. We HAVE to win this game of football. COME ON YOU BLUES!

3 points today.

Archived