BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Song About Brfc

hawkiiz

I hope this is the right place to post, and that the song will cheer some of you up :)

(i havent had the chance to listen yet, sorry)

follow this link http://www.brscn.com/nyheter.asp?action=visNyhet&id=3302 to the norwegian rovers fansite.

then right click the link at the bottom and save as.

and yes, it is legal. the band wanted us to spread it around :D

How about releasing a Christmas single to raise some funds for the january transfer window?

A-side, Ince serenading the fans with his theme song, 'I'm a Loser' (Beatles).

Then the fans reply on the B-side - 'Bye Bye Baby' (Bay City Rollers)

Bonus track - 'The Lunatics are Taking over the Asylum' by JW & the Trustees!!

ps - Just been listening to the Seven song 'Blackburn Rovers In His Heart' - it's great! They should play it at half time, cheer us all up.

What a great song! Thought it was going to be a bit cheesy up to and including "football sup-port-ter" when it started but it's got a catchy chorus! It shouldn't work but it does.

Weird having a song about a football team in it sounding so modern - beats the pants off Morning Glory's Wild Rover (or whatever they're called! ;-) )

Singing about Colin Hendry kind of dates it but on the whole, yes, get it over the sound system at Ewood!!

What a great song! Thought it was going to be a bit cheesy up to and including "football sup-port-ter" when it started but it's got a catchy chorus! It shouldn't work but it does.

Weird having a song about a football team in it sounding so modern - beats the pants off Morning Glory's Wild Rover (or whatever they're called! ;-) )

Singing about Colin Hendry kind of dates it but on the whole, yes, get it over the sound system at Ewood!!

I think they are called Morning Call but would be more fitting to call them Mourning Paul. No doubt it will get played about 10 times on Saturday to annoy everyone!

I think they are called Morning Call but would be more fitting to call them Mourning Paul. No doubt it will get played about 10 times on Saturday to annoy everyone!

Perhaps you didn't spot the wink!

hawkiiz, could someone connected the band contact Rovers directly? I presume that's how Morning Call did it. They even came on the pitch at half time during one home game. I think it would go down really well. Would be a timely boost too! :rover:

I really like that song. Get it played at Ewood. Much better than the cheese we had to suffer at Manchester United last night. <_<

Agreed, quality number, like Abbey stated, shouldn't work but then it does, good on them, get it on the PA system !!!

Perhaps you didn't spot the wink!

hawkiiz, could someone connected the band contact Rovers directly? I presume that's how Morning Call did it. They even came on the pitch at half time during one home game. I think it would go down really well. Would be a timely boost too! :rover:

i dont know the band, but my guess is they are some kind of "local" band from norway. as far as i know they are unsigned and have no management, but i'll pass it on to the norwegian supporters and see what they can do :) if nothing else it would be the best christmas gift ever for the band to even be asked to try and get it to ewood.

edit: pass mohelger a pm. he is the on that posted the song originally :)

Archived