BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ghostbusters

Guest Kamy100

If you have any nostalgia attached to the franchise, you are going to enjoy the game.

It just feels right which I didn't expect. There are a couple of extra's (new functions for the proton pack) that just about fit in with the Ghostbusters world. I defy anyone with fond memories of the film not to get just a little excited when this game begins.

The fact they have the original cast voicing the characters and that the plot ties in elements from the first two films while at the same time expanding upon them and tying up some loose ends makes this a must play game. My son and my nephew are now well into the Ghostbusters world (even more then bloody Ben 10!) - my nephew gave me a lecture on the proton pack today!

Its enjoyable yes, visually stunning, well acted however as I say, it is very linear. GTA type world this is not in any sense. Even Mr Stay Puft was a little too easy to beat (Granted Ray does say the same thing :-) )

Haven't been back to it for a over a week now so I'm still hoping it gets better.

Went to play it this morning and the game hadnt saved - and there is no option to save as it says it saves it automatically. I have deleted one or two things that i dont need. But I think i will have to play through the bits I played this morning again!

The other dimension they went into was awesome!

My copy arrived at dinner so I may get around to having a peek tonight if I have time, sounds decent and fun which should make a change from the dead space (decent game)/resident evil (pants, didn't like at all) type games I have been pre-ocupied with of late.

Archived