SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oliver Holt

PAFELL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holt calls for racist Rovers to be banned from Premiership

Daily Mirror sports writer Oliver Holt has launched another fierce attack on Blackburn Rovers, accusing the club of being "institutionally racist". YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN

Holt has cited a number of examples of instances where he believes the club have demonstrated racism. Holt told Sky Sports News today: "I was horrified to be told that one of the refreshment kiosks at Ewood Park still serves black coffee. In this day and age it should be standard practice to serve 'coffee without milk'. Allowing the sale of 'black coffee' is a clear example of racism from the club." FORGETTING OF COURSE THAT A LOT OF THE STEWARDS ARE ASIAN - ER NON WHITE. WHO COULD NOT CARELESS HOW THE COFFEE IS DESCRIBED

Holt said: "It's well known that all Blackburn fans wear flat caps and BNP t-shirts. But one of the most obvious examples of racism from their supporters is that in the county of Lancashire they like to eat black pudding. I find it hugely offensive that in the 21st century there are still people willing to buy and sell such obviously racist food." DOES HE NOT REALISE THAT THERE IS ALSO A WHITE PUDDING

Holt said: "The biggest example of racism from the club and the reason why I am calling on Blackburn Rovers to be relegated and permanently banned from the Premiership is the name of their club itself. It's an obvious racist name. I thought we had reached a point in our modern society where phrases like 'black sheep', 'black mark' and the 'black economy' were rightly condemned as racist. For the club to call themselves Blackburn Rovers is incredibly offensive." UTTER GARBAGE, THE COLOUR BLACK HAS NEVER BEEN CONSIDERED RACIST - IT IS JUST ANOTHER COLOUR.

Holt continued: "At my daughter's nursery school the teachers have rightly decided to change the words of 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' to 'Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep' to avoid being offensive. I'm calling on Blackburn Rovers to immediately change their name to Rainbowburn Rovers or face expulsion from the Premier League." IF THAT IS THE CASE IT IS FURTHER EVIDENCE OF INSANE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE WRONG.

Wiping away a tear, Holt told Sky Sports: "The name of Blackburn Rovers is insulting to the thousands of black slaves who died in the ships trading sugar in the British Empire. I've written to the Prime Minister, the Home Secretary, the head of the FA and to Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore calling on them to have Rovers permanently expelled from the Premiership unless they change their name to Rainbowburn Rovers." WELL DONE YOU HAVE JUST REVEALLED HOW PATHETIC YOU REALLY ARE TO THE POWERS THAT BE -THEY SHOULD SIGN AN ARREST WARRENT FOR YOU FOR INPERSANATION OF BEING HUMAN.

Holt has cited other examples where he believes the club is racist. "They may have a black manager, but how many black directors have they got on their board? Over the years their drummers have always tended to be white. Why can't they play African steel drums, wear Bob Marley wigs and be able to smoke weed at matches?" I SUPPOSE WE CAN ALWAYS BEAT UP THE DRUMMER SO THAT HE IS BLACK AND BLUE

Holt continued: "I remember back in the 1980s coming to Ewood Park as an away fan and listening to a terrible racist song they played over the PA system. The name of the group was racist - the announcer said it was by 'Black Lace' and it had disgusting racist lyrics 'Push pineapple, shake the tree'. I left the ground in tears when I heard the racist lyrics." HOPED YOU SLIPPED ON THE BLACK ICE DUE TO YOUR EYES BEING FULL OF CROCODILLE TEARS.

Holt said: "That wasn't the worst example of racism that I've heard from the Ewood PA system though. I remember back in the 1990s being outraged when they played a song and then said it was by 'The Monkeys'. YEAH MAYBE RIGHT ON THIS, KIDS MAY HAVE PREFERED THE FUNKY GIBEON

Holt said: "I immediately reported the PA announcer to the police. I said to the police officer (WHO HAS BEEN OFF SICK EVER SINCE DUE TO HYSERICAL LAUGHTER) that the disgusting racism over the tannoy shouldn't be tolerated." 1990 NOTHING HAS CHANGED THEN, THE POLICE ARE SLOW IN TURNING UP AS USUAL

Holt concluded his interview with Sky Sports saying: "I hope I've provided clear evidence of the disgraceful institutional racism at Ewood Park. The club needs to be permanently banned from the top flight. The directors should make sure though that they keep Paul Ince as manager."

"I don't care if the club go 10 games or 30 games without a win," said Holt. "If they sack Paul Ince it would be a disgrace. It doesn't matter about their results, if they become the first Premiership club to sack a Black British manager then the owners of the club should be charged with racism".

Come on , who's the conman wrote this in Holts name - surely he didn't write this!!!!!!!!!

It's made up.

You have white pudding in Ireland as well - there is iced white coffee in Malaysia.

My wife is Chinese and I am English she last year was invited to meet both Bentley and Derbyshire and had a talk with John Wlliams - this is an example of non racsit attitude at Rovers. I cannot believe Holt wrote that, but if he did, he should be arrested.

You have white pudding in Ireland as well - there is iced white coffee in Malaysia.

My wife is Chinese and I am English she last year was invited to meet both Bentley and Derbyshire and had a talk with John Wlliams - this is an example of non racsit attitude at Rovers. I cannot believe Holt wrote that, but if he did, he should be arrested.

Dude.........you're not joking are you? :blink:

Gonna keep this quoted, so that when you go back and delete it it is still here for posterity!

Crikey. You don't know it's made up do you?

:huh::huh: You aren't stupid enough to think that it is serious? Obviously the one at the start of the thread is but thats just ridiculous :o

:huh::huh: You aren't stupid enough to think that it is serious? Obviously the one at the start of the thread is but thats just ridiculous :o

Of course I did not think it was serious - though my opening thread was - which was why I wrote in bold comments on original the piece said to come from Holt. Basically if anybody ever considered that Rovers were a racsit club - there is more than enogh evidence to show different.

Archived