BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away Preview 13th December

Majiball

I will apologise now if this has already been asked and answered (i'm browsing on my PS3 and it's not showing every post for some reason), but is it possible to buy a ticket for the game today on the door/at the JJB before the match. I've just come to my senses, i said i would not go to another match while Ince is in charge,, but we need all the support we can get and regardless of my opinion of the man, i want to be proved wrong for the sake of the club.

EDIT-says on the club site they are availible at the turnstyle-cash sales only. Is the ground easy to get to from the train station in Wigan, as i'll be going by myself.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will apologise now if this has already been asked and answered (i'm browsing on my PS3 and it's not showing every post for some reason), but is it possible to buy a ticket for the game today on the door/at the JJB before the match. I've just come to my senses, i said i would not go to another match while Ince is in charge,, but we need all the support we can get and regardless of my opinion of the man, i want to be proved wrong for the sake of the club.

Tickets are on sale at the turnstiles.

Don't worry, it will probably only be shown for 15 secs at the end of the programme over here too. :P

You're right, there's usually a wrap-up at the end of the night over here. Hopefully i get to see a couple of goals for us and none for Wigan! :P

For the first time in two seasons they arent showing it here in the Middle East either, on Showtime. They are showing all the other games. I wonder why?!?

I can't find any links to even view online. :huh:

I had a dream that we conceded 4 last night.

My dreams are usually completely and utterly wrong though, so we'll probably win today.

Wigan must be really ###### poor then, because I'm sure our team didn't know they had a match last night!

(sorry.)

MaKE or break for our season and a huge match in our future destiny...

This is the chance for Ince, the players and JW to answer the fans in the only way they can.

Rovers team

Robinson, oijer, warnock, samba, tugay

Nelsen, santa cruz, tugay, pedersen, andrews

derbyshire,

Bench: Dunn, Mcarthy, Villanueva, Simpson, Treacy, Roberts, Brown

From wigan official website

Part of me wants this to be the start of an Ince revival, in which we go on a 14 game unbeaten run, return to being difficult to beat and to start a new era. I've always wanted Ince to do well, to grow with the team and become a good manager, but the results, the way we have played and some of the signings in both coaching and playing staff have made me suspicious. I may be hoping for too much, but I hope he has learnt from his mistakes and will not just go for old mates and cronies like Fowler, and pull it all together. Let us have proper coaches who spend more time at Rovers and don't muck about at The Emirates stadium, and lets get rid of the deadwood living off past glories.

I think we may win. I don't know why I think this, but I have an odd feeling. So expect a Heskey hat-trick.

Rovers team

Robinson

oijer, samba, nelsen, warnock

emerton, tugay, pedersen, andrews

derbyshire, santa cruz

Bench: Dunn, Mcarthy, Villanueva, Simpson, Treacy, Roberts, Brown

Andrews on the left and Pedersen in the middle?

Hmmmmm.

Nicko was right, the team is unchanged. Does team mean the same as squad though? Could be a different bench.

Off to the pub to watch on satellite from Thailand, I do believe there is a way to watch on the net if you look.

Disappointed not to see Benni but Derbs ran his heart out last week so lets hope we get a good result and performance.

C'mon Rovers!

Was going to ask where it was on at. I've got work to do anyway so there's no point me deluding myself I can get there. If I could then I could get to the game anyway!

Archived