BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TO ALL THE GOBSHYYTES HEREABOUTS - GET OFF YOUR SOFT ARSES,LEAVE YOUR KEYBOARDS ALONE AND GET TO EWOOD TO TURN ALL YOUR NEGATIVE BILE INTO THE POSITIVE ENERGY WE WILL NEED TO KEEP OUR CLUB UP. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND - BLUE 'N' WHITE ARMY!!!

Spot on Tashor! Time for folk to support the CLUB. Of late, don't think there's been anyone behind Ince or the coaching staff (and that's an understatement) but whatever the board and them upstairs decide is good enough for me - they're in possession of a lot more of the facts about Rovers than me. So now's the time to get behind the club, no more petty arguing.

Spot on Tashor! Time for folk to support the CLUB. Of late, don't think there's been anyone behind Ince or the coaching staff (and that's an understatement) but whatever the board and them upstairs decide is good enough for me - they're in possession of a lot more of the facts about Rovers than me. So now's the time to get behind the club, no more petty arguing.

:rover: was it not the board who appionted ince :xmas::brfc:

:rover: was it not the board who appionted ince :xmas::brfc:

Yep, and if they'd have decided to stick with him (as they have till now), I'd stick with supporting the club. Is that what you'd be doing Waggy? I don't (and I don't think you do) support a player or a manager or a chairman, but a football club.

Yep, and if they'd have decided to stick with him (as they have till now), I'd stick with supporting the club. Is that what you'd be doing Waggy? I don't (and I don't think you do) support a player or a manager or a chairman, but a football club.

:rover: i've very little faith in jw getting it right this time,if the manager fails to win games do we sack him as well :tu::brfc:

:rover: i've very little faith in jw getting it right this time,if the manager fails to win games do we sack him as well :tu::brfc:

Why don't you get a crystal ball and tell us Waggy? We can't see the future and we're hardly a club that gets shut of managers lightly.

How's about this for a hypothetical?

If we go down fighting, then no, we don't sack the new manager.

If we go down with a whimper like we were under Ince then we get rid.

OR

If we start playing good football and go down then we keep the manager.

If we look clueless like we did under Ince then we get rid.

Why don't you get a crystal ball and tell us Waggy? We can't see the future and we're hardly a club that gets shut of managers lightly.

How's about this for a hypothetical?

If we go down fighting, then no, we don't sack the new manager.

If we go down with a whimper like we were under Ince then we get rid.

OR

If we start playing good football and go down then we keep the manager.

If we look clueless like we did under Ince then we get rid.

:rover: thengrog has a crystal ball ask him :xmas::brfc:

Whole heartedly agree with Tashor and Neil, get off your arses and down to the ground you negative "Non attenders" !!

Let's make some ****ing noise, see the blue & whites get stuck in and send the caravaners packing! Bring back "Black eye" Rovers, as long as we stay up!

p.s. What are we singing "We don't know who's Blue & White Army?"

Whole heartedly agree with Tashor and Neil, get off your arses and down to the ground you negative "Non attenders" !!

Let's make some ****ing noise, see the blue & whites get stuck in and send the caravaners packing! Bring back "Black eye" Rovers, as long as we stay up!

p.s. What are we singing "We don't know who's Blue & White Army?"

"Wild Rovers Blue and White Army?"

And so the fightback begins....

An apathetic atmosphere may see an apathetic team performance. However if we get Ewood rocking then we have nothing to fear.

New Manager in place or not, the Rovers players can and should take this lot apart - it's just a question of approaching the game with the right attitude - no fear of failure.

Would take a clean sheet on Saturday but I doubt that will happen even against a championship side (harsh but true).

Back in the real world I'll plump for a 1-1 draw - stop the rot.

As said before, with stoke sold out and tickets on open sale, expect a few stoke fans in the home areas. I really hope if we go 1-0 down those, if any, in the blackburn end keep very quit. everyone saw what abuse the scouser fan in the box got. and with tempers flairing at wigan and a trainstation battle, these fans could be on the end of something nasty.

back to the result - 3-2. blackburn to go 1 down in the opening 10 mins, - lets face it ince has gone but the engine behind the team is still there so training or tactics wont change. but then make a dramatic comeback, with benni netting the winner.

Well we'll soon see on Saturday

a) "Whether the team that finished 7th last year" are still actually half as good as some like tony gale's mic think they are

B) Whether the players simply weren't playing for Ince or

c) Whether Knox/Winterburn/Mathias etc were a major part of the problem

Personally I have my doubts but the change at the helm should at least generate a renewed sense of optimism round Ewood.

Look at this game another way and it is massive for Stoke- a win puts them 10 points ahead of us and perhaps 5 points ahead of 18th. It certainly is a "must not lose" for Tony Pullis as a Rovers victory would dump them right back in the relegation mix.

It seems quite possible that Rovers will be under the guidance of new Manager X.

But if it is Messrs Knox and Mathias in charge, the chemistry will be interesting. They know the players have not been impressed and they will have been going to Brockhall each day expecting it to be their last with Rovers.

I suspect that the exotic team shapes and positioning have all been Ince's own work so whilst fitness will not have dramatically changed (unless it is decided on team press-ups), I guess we will see a more determined and better organised Rovers than at Wigan.

I'm dreading this one; I hope I am wrong but the Rovers players will need a missile up their backsides to get them playing as a team. major surgery is reqd which includes difficult decisions such as dropping Santa and Nelson. I just hope that Dunny plays as he was the only one who showed any interest against Wigan.

Well we'll soon see on Saturday

a) "Whether the team that finished 7th last year" are still actually half as good as some like tony gale's mic think they are

B) Whether the players simply weren't playing for Ince or

c) Whether Knox/Winterburn/Mathias etc were a major part of the problem

Personally I have my doubts but the change at the helm should at least generate a renewed sense of optimism round Ewood.

I don't see what's so strange to think that we shouldn't be going down with the players we've got. The new man may not produce 7th place form, I think we all recognised what a good manager Hughes for us was to produce that, but on the same token we don't have a squad that should be anywhere near the position we're currently in.

And either way we won't find anything out on Saturday. We win 4-0 - proves nothing, its just a one off. We lose - proves nothing, as Ince has left a great big mess behind and their preparation must have been pretty badly hindered for this game.

I'm tempted to say we'll only find out at the end of the season, but even then if we get Souness in and go down then I don't think that'll prove a great deal either. What is almost for certain is that by far the biggest reason why the players are in 19th place and 5 points adrift from safety is due to the incompetence of Paul Ince.

Archived