BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

He deserves a chance to be in goal with a properly organised back four and midfield in front of him, it's not like any of the goals have been directly down to him. If he's still conceding in a few games time then maybe give Bunn a try, but it would be taking a big risk on the lads career to throw him in against Stoke.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, but what gives Robinson the right to start for me he hasnt earned the right to start the next game in goal after all the goals hes been conceding.

He's not helped - he has very little protection in front of him.

Dropping Robinson would be silly.

He deserves a chance to be in goal with a properly organised back four and midfield in front of him, it's not like any of the goals have been directly down to him. If he's still conceding in a few games time then maybe give Bunn a try, but it would be taking a big risk on the lads career to throw him in against Stoke.

If Bunn isnt ready now then surely he can be another discarded as one on Inces mistake signings.

For me the back four and midfield can only be organised once the right players for those positions eventually come into the club.

Eh? He's only a kid and he is the most promising youngster we have. What are you talking about?

Is he not in his early twenties ?

Ready or not ?

What i'm saying is Robinson doesnt deserve to start the next game but if we only have kids who arent ready to goal then I supose Robinson stays .

i dont quite understand this about dropping paul robinson..

he hasnt made an mistakes-and to me the goals he has conceded is down to poor defending and nothing he could do about the goals..

if the defence tightened up and stopped leaking goals like a league 2 club you will see what a top class keeper paul robinson is..

as for the game..i cant wait now..

really happy sam allardyce is our new manager..

If Allardyce puts Bunn in instead of Robinson, I might develop some hope, but I doubt it.

Though if he's really the forward-thinking manager that isn't afraid to try new things like everyone claims that he is, then there's no reason that he shouldn't. We need change all around the field, and giving Bunn a chance will be a refreshing start.

Its going to be a tough game and Allardyce has just come in so don't expect a sudden miracle.

What I want to see is more commitment and passion by the team; they need to give it their all if we are to get out of this mess. Hopefully the players will see this as a clean slate and will want to put on a good performance to impress the new manager in order to be a part of his future plans.

A win would be nice but i don't want to get my hopes up too soon.

Its going to be a tough game and Allardyce has just come in so don't expect a sudden miracle.

What I want to see is more commitment and passion by the team; they need to give it their all if we are to get out of this mess. Hopefully the players will see this as a clean slate and will want to put on a good performance to impress the new manager in order to be a part of his future plans.

A win would be nice but i don't want to get my hopes up too soon.

Agree totally - though BFS is the man for the job - the fans will have to give him some time to get things sorted - and a bit of organisation in the team. Hopefully him taking over will galvanise the team enough to get the three points - but I personally don't expect any great changes in personel - 1. He hasn't had time to assess the squad & 2. There isn't a lot to pick from

Drop Robinson? :rolleyes:

Maybe drop RSC and play doran up front on his own while where at it?

The reason we have conceded so many goals is silly defensive errors

like when Samba got turned by Defoe, Warnock welcomed Valencia in the box! etc etc etc!

Theres only so many shots a goalkeeper can save!

I hope we win on Saturday but it might be a tad optimistic to think everything will fall instantly into place.

I think we're better placed now, but the bottom line is we need about twenty eight points from twenty one games. Doesn't matter where they come from.

We musn't fall into the trap of thinking it's all over if we fail to win on Saturday.

Archived