BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope we win on Saturday but it might be a tad optimistic to think everything will fall instantly into place.

I for one, will take a scabby one-niller. I JUST WANT TO WIN. I'm so sick and tired of losing! I've had enough, I'm so fed-up to the back bloody teeth with it.

If we can't win we must get a low-scoring draw.

Allardyce must lock up the back-door nice and tight for a start. He'll know that, it's what you do, you give yourself a base.

One thing we have managed to do is score goals this season, so if we lock it up at the back we'll have a chance.

I for one, will take a scabby one-niller. I JUST WANT TO WIN. I'm so sick and tired of losing! I've had enough, I'm so fed-up to the back bloody teeth with it.

If we can't win we must get a low-scoring draw.

Allardyce must lock up the back-door nice and tight for a start. He'll know that, it's what you do, you give yourself a base.

One thing we have managed to do is score goals this season, so if we lock it up at the back we'll have a chance.

That's how I feel about it. I'd give my back teeth to see a scabby one - nil. I don't care how it arrives, we can get out-passed, out-played, out-jumped, out-kicked as long as we win this one game.

I really don't know how people can possibly justify starting RSC after his dire week-in, week-out performances of the last weeks.

And before anyone harps on about service, the man refuses to chase down balls from 4 yards away these days and has missed more than one open net.

It's time to bring Benni back into the fold. If he has 2 brain cells, he will realise that this really is the time to prove himself better.

The ticket office is AT the stadium, and i CAN get tickets there at Saturday? =)

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Tic...1445213,00.html

Hi there Petter - I hope you have a fantastic time when you visit Blackburn and that you do enjoy your first experience of a Rovers home game.

The link above will take you to the rovers web site and the ticket information page - you will see, however, that the club are saying that tickets will only be available to fans that have previously bought seats at games - and are on their database - this is an attempt by the club to reduce the unfortunate infiltration of home areas by away fans.

As this might cause you a problem, I would suggest you email the club right away, or even call them and see if you can make a special arrangement.

I hope this helps. Welcome to England! Welcome to Blackburn and Welcome to Ewood Park the home of the (soon to be) Invincible Blackburn Rovers!! :rover:

Anyone think he'll change the captain?

Very decent chance I think. Allardyce will know how Nelsen's form has dipped dramatically and that he could be a candidate for dropping from the team, or even sale depending what his plans are. It would make sense to give the armband to a certain starter. Warnock for me (it could give him an incentive to stay) - I would say Dunn but he is injured so often and is already vice captian.

There could be problems with upsetting the squad as Nelsen is clearly a very professional and likeable guy. But if you stick with him you are only courting trouble if (or when more like...) you have to drop him,

AiAi, that didn't sound too good. We have made the trip just for this match, so it would be a massive blow to not getting in! Will call them right away. Quite worried right now...

There's no need to worry, Rovers are always excellent about helping fans in situations like this. They will completely understand and sort you out, I'm sure. Just make sure you talk to them over the phone because it's a lot easier to miss an e-mail.

As opposed to demoting Nelsen, perhaps a man from outside?

Personally I think Nelsen will leave if its taken away its one hell of a no-confidence vote for him.

Nelsen will remain captain, he will have his followers at the club it would cause division we don't need that now. If a new captain is required we can sort it all out in the summer, but Nelsen would have to go.

Alternatively sell him, then its a vacancy.

AiAi, that didn't sound too good. We have made the trip just for this match, so it would be a massive blow to not getting in! Will call them right away. Quite worried right now...

Petter - If you don't get a good response from the ticket office, let me know on this thread. I'll get the ticket(s) for you and we can meet up before the game. (I'm Mark on diskusjonsforumet) Vi snakkes...

As opposed to demoting Nelsen, perhaps a man from outside?

Personally I think Nelsen will leave if its taken away its one hell of a no-confidence vote for him.

Nelsen will remain captain, he will have his followers at the club it would cause division we don't need that now. If a new captain is required we can sort it all out in the summer, but Nelsen would have to go.

Alternatively sell him, then its a vacancy.

I think he is professional enough to realise that a new manager will have as captain whoever he wants. If it is not him then so be it. BFS will look to the one he considers to be a good leader on and off the pitch. If Sam thinks Nelson is not playing well, then he'd demote him. It would not surprise me if Nelson remains captain - at least for awhile - until Sam makes his squad changes. At the sametime it would not surprise me if David dunn gets the captains armband.

Archived