BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Whose The Caretaker Then?

Here's a little quote on our Ray

Ray on him, knox and Robinson running the team for Saturday.

"As a team myself, Knox and Richardson will all be in charge. We will work together on it and discuss things as time goes on."

BBC interview

Can't even get the names of his work colleagues right he's only known "Richardson" 18 months, guess he's a slow learner.

"As a team myself, Knox and Richardson will all be in charge. We will work together on it and discuss things as time goes on."

BBC interview

Can't even get the names of his work colleagues right he's only known "Richardson" 18 months, guess he's a slow learner.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not altogether enthused by Mathias's revelation that JW hasn't actually spoken to anyone yet, if that is indeed the case we could be left with the 3 stooges in charge for much longer than we'd like!

Surely Knox/Mathias/Winterburn are/were a major part of the problem?

:huh:

These two (don't tell me Karl will have any real input) in charge kind of defeats the object of today, doesn't it?? I was feeling quite buoyed before finding out that. Surely waiting until Tuesday to do the necessary was because they were lining up someone else?

I wonder if they've offered it to BFS and given him until close of play Friday to accept. This would either force Sunderland to make him an offer or test how desperate he is to get back into football.

Incidentally, although I think it will get a majority thumbs up on this MB, I wonder how would Sam being paraded before the fans on Saturday go down with the population??

BBC interview

What a numpty.

is this where the whingers hang out now that the Ince out thread doesn't satisfy their doomed outlook.

You guys don't know anything. Would you suggest we sacked everybody today and told the players to entertain themselves for a few days?

We knew Paul Ince wasn't good enough, which is more than some did

is this where the whingers hang out now that the Ince out thread doesn't satisfy their doomed outlook.

You guys don't know anything. Would you suggest we sacked everybody today and told the players to entertain themselves for a few days?

They did alright in Dublin!

I'm not altogether enthused by Mathias's revelation that JW hasn't actually spoken to anyone yet, if that is indeed the case we could be left with the 3 stooges in charge for much longer than we'd like!

The board will go for a very quick appointment to try and save the club's status.

The caretakers are irrelevant.

The board will go for a very quick appointment to try and save the club's status.

The caretakers are irrelevant.

spot on!

and who ever gets the job will have his/her work cut out, there are not many about who have turned this kind of situation around, and the ones that have probably hadn't done it before.

So it is a very unknown situation.

Or a Rumsfeld :lol:

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

OK - who 'told' you that Mathias was sacked?

The same person from within the club that said the two man team were present at the Wiagn game and that Terry Venables was coming in to help Paul Ince until the board decided they had had enough of Ince.

Maybe at the end of the day this is just one proposition that the board have to file through before they get to their man or men.

Spot on. In sacking Ince we've only done half a job.

Archived