BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley's Season To Go Wrong

Does that mean Sunderland have a new manager?

Niall Quinn is having a lot of trouble finding agreement on a short-list or a strategy...that club is in a bit of a mess...and they are also low on cash.

Maybe another one you can catch if you start winning tomorrow.

Niall Quinn is having a lot of trouble finding agreement on a short-list or a strategy...that club is in a bit of a mess...and they are also low on cash.

Maybe another one you can catch if you start winning tomorrow.

Really? So them being linked with McGeady is just paper-talk?

Just going away from Owen Coyle but staying with Burnley has anybody seen the mINCE PIES box some Burnley fans have printed for christmas.

To briefly describe it, its a box the size of six mince pies with Paul Inces head printed on the top of the pies saying mInce pies in a sort of ###### claret and blue colour.

On the other side is a picture of Ewood Park ground empty taken from the executive boxes of the Blackburn end with a Mosque printed above and behind the Darwen end saying Blackburn v Stoke City, date, ten minutes before kick off.

Seems Rovers have totally peed on them once more with the appointment of big Sam.

Apparently they want a foreign manager, I don't think they'll go for Coyle somehow.

He must have some support somewhere. After all Sland are run by foreigners..... they are funded by paddy's, Quinn is a paddy, Keane is a paddy and Coyle is a paddy.

The very last thing we want/need is for Owen Coyle to go to Sunderland before Boxing Day.

In fact until we are safe, we don't want Coyle anyway near a Ptremier League club. If we couldn't have him, we really don't want him revitalising anybody else.

......... Coyle is a paddy.

With that accent?

Just because he played for them once in the 90's (Jack Charlton even called me to check if I had visited Ireland) does not make hima paddy. Think you're stretching the point a bit!

With that accent?

Just because he played for them once in the 90's (Jack Charlton even called me to check if I had visited Ireland) does not make hima paddy. Think you're stretching the point a bit!

Maybe bit playing for RoI will undoubtedly tick a box with that lot.

Archived