BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Be On Tv --- Do You Mind Helping Me?

day after tomorrow, I'll be interviewed on the television. (before tape a TV show at studio ... It'll be in January.)

And now, I got a questionnaire before the interview.

It's really tough question for me.

How do you answer if you got it?

Q1:

What is it about your support club(means Rovers) that attracts you to ?

What's Rovers claim to fame?

Q2:

Do you have a game that personal feeling(have a special fondness for)?

* limited "League games" *

Q3:

Why(which part is) Premier League is ACE than other (countries) league?

Q4:

Your most favorite player ( each FW/ MF/ DF/ GK) in Premier League 08/09 season ?

------I'm glad if answer it with Japanese fans (and non-English football fans / non- British people ) in mind?

.... now I'm struggling with it..... Ahhhhhhh Grrrrrrrrrr.........*headache*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
day after tomorrow, I'll be interviewed on the television. (before tape a TV show at studio ... It'll be in January.)

And now, I got a questionnaire before the interview.

It's really tough question for me.

How do you answer if you got it?

Q1:

What is it about your support club(means Rovers) that attracts you to ?

What's Rovers claim to fame?

Q2:

* limited "League games" *

Q3:

Q4:

Your most favorite player ( each FW/ MF/ DF/ GK) in Premier League 08/09 season ?

------I'm glad if answer it with Japanese fans (and non-English football fans / non- British people ) in mind?

.... now I'm struggling with it..... Ahhhhhhh Grrrrrrrrrr.........*headache*

Hope you enjoy the experience. :tu:

These would be my answers:

Q1:Just be honest,what was the first thing that attracted you to Rovers? Was it the strip (which is very unique especially in English football) Did Rovers catch your eye when we won the league?

The second part of the Question: Rovers are the only English team to win the world famous F.A cup 3 times in succession.Also we are one of the founders of the football league and Rovers are one of only 4 teams to win the Premier League.

Q2:Maybe the first time you saw Rovers `live` was special for you?

Q3:For me the history and competitiveness of the Premier League is special,there are so many teams with great history and any team can beat one of the top teams on their day.Also the passion of the supporters,i believe,is amongst the best in the world.

Q4:Good luck with that one! There hasn`t been much of a choice!

I was interviewed for a local tv news programme last season and thoroughly enjoyed the attention i got for a couple of weeks after! The interviewer tried to get me to say things that i didn`t want to,but i stuck to my guns and said what i thought was right.Don`t be put off by this though as i am pretty sure in Japan the interviewer will be more polite than they are in England.Please let us know how you have gone on and i hope you enjoy yourself.

Merry Christmas and Best wishes for the New Year.

Bill

Are Blackburn still the only team to have won a major domestic trophy in each of the last 3 centuries?

FA Cup winners - 19th Century

League winners - 20th Century

League Cup winners - 21st Century

I don't believe Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Aston Villa or Arsenal have achieved that.

That would impress any football geek out there!

90 min. TV show, but Rovers (me) doesn't have enough time to speak about. 'cause the show gathered 30 fans ... Of the total Manure 4, Ascum 4, Chelski 4, Scouser 4 ... ( and Spuds, Citeh, Barcords, Fulham) .

I guess, the show on the air One or Two Rovers game scenes...

I 'd like to choice enchanted...means most impactful scene of Rovers game to Japanese football fans ( not yet Rovers fan)

Do you mind helping me?

If you the only choices you had which scene on which game??

*choice the scene from League games! NHK doesn't have permission League-cup,Uefa-cup, FA-cup*

Andy Todd kicking Dugarry up the arse! :lol:

Pedersen vs Fulham a few years back - Excellent build up, great cross to Pedersen who smashes onto the bar and into the net.

Any Tugay goal!

Great Toddy game... 02/03 v Birmingham City @ Ewood Park one?

IMO, That's funny morment but I can't choose it! :lol:

Gamst score v Fulham... 05/06 v Fulham @ Ewood Park one?

Oh! yes! I forgot about it! THANKS! Gamsten and Tugay both wew SUPERB scores !!

Garner's 5 v Derby, 3 v City or any v Burnley.

Speedie's 3 v Newcastle.

ahhh... which season's?

and SO SORRY, BURNLEY never play on PREMIRE LEAGUE !! :lol:

Let me know your recommend Rovers games on Premireship!

90 min. TV show, but Rovers (me) doesn't have enough time to speak about. 'cause the show gathered 30 fans ... Of the total Manure 4, Ascum 4, Chelski 4, Scouser 4 ... ( and Spuds, Citeh, Barcords, Fulham) .

I guess, the show on the air One or Two Rovers game scenes...

I 'd like to choice enchanted...means most impactful scene of Rovers game to Japanese football fans ( not yet Rovers fan)

Do you mind helping me?

If you the only choices you had which scene on which game??

*choice the scene from League games! NHK doesn't have permission League-cup,Uefa-cup, FA-cup*

Samba's goal against Spurs last year in injury time: Rovers were on a roll to our best ever start. It all went downhill from there...

From what I've read ..... I vaguely remember it ....

Rovers is the most smallest home town(small population) in an European top league(*).

Does anyone know is this correct data?

(*) England, Italy, Spain... and I don't know ... Netherlands, Portugal... include?

In England but definitely not in Europe.

Hoffenheim in Germany has a population of about 5,000.

In England but definitely not in Europe.

Hoffenheim in Germany has a population of about 5,000.

Oh, Thanks! I forgot about German League! :-p

Rovers is 2nd small home town in Europien League?

----- Hoffenheim is promoted this season.... They played long time in lower league.

I think they have no title.

I had a meeting with Tv directores last Sat. I told about what kind of town Blackburn is and showed my photos to them.

Their were filled with wonder "Whatta small town Blackburn is!!"

They're building a 30,000 capacity stadium and their population is around 5,000 people. Crazy!

I hope it works out for them otherwise it will be like Queens Park FC playing at Hampden Park where they have approx 450 fans watching their games at the 52,000 seater arena :D

THANKS!!

I think ... Monaco, Auxerre, Empolli, Villarreal has no top league title ( and Europien title).

right?

Monaco and Auxerre have both won the ligue 1

Empoli - no nothing ever

Villareal, well they are another footballing wonder absolute footballing no-bodies before the 90's. Been in la liga for 8 years and challenging for 3-4 seasons now. champions league semi's in their first ever season in the competition, legends.

Indeed it is :)

Football focus visited them, its worth a watch:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7768679.stm

Nice one I'll watch that later.

I was interviewed on Sky Sports News regarding Lucas Neil's future the day after he scored in a European game. Was just popping into the shop and got asked if I was a Rovers fan and before I knew what was happening I had a camera in my face and was being asked about the fans' treatment of him. It was only at this point that extreme nerves set in and I bumbled my way through a few questions. However, when I saw it on TV in the evening I actually came over OK, at least compared to the other two who were interviewed who appeared to have both had their brains erased by mind rubbers.

That's what I fear if I was one of those people 'outside the ground'. I'd feel a right tool if I was seen to be mumbling some nonsense like someone suffering from shellshock after returning from The Somme.

My sister has been on 606 once or twice, and Radio talking about the V festival.

I tried to fill the questionnaire...

I'm still thinking about Q1...

Q2:

* choice from "League games" *

----- I tried to choice 3 games.... I COULDN'T do that!

--- Rovers 2- 2 Man Utd. 22.Aug.'01 ; my first Rovers game (on TV) ... about a story on here

Beckham 49(og)

Gillespie 69

Friedel ,Curtis ,Bjornebye ,Short (sent off 77),Berg ,Flitcroft ,Gillespie (Hignett ,89 ) ,Duff ,Mahon ,Grabbi (Blake ,74 ) ,Jansen (Martin Taylor ,78)

Subs not used: Hughes,Filan

--- Ascum 1-2 Rovers 26.Oct.'02 ; Spirited game

Edu 6 (og)

Yorke 51

Friedel ,Neill ,Berg ,Martin Taylor ,Tugay (Gillespie ,66 ) ,Dunn (Jansen ,85 ) ,Flitcroft (sent off 79),Thompson ,Johansson ,Ostenstad (Short ,83 ) ,Yorke

Subs not used Grabbi,Kelly

--- Spuds 0-4 Rovers 11.May.'03 ; Hignett's beautiful goal ( and finally Spauds fans threw their season tickets in the pitch. That's very heart-warming scene for me)

Yorke 5

Hignett 45

Duff 48

Cole 60

Friedel ,Neill ,Todd ,Martin Taylor ,McEveley (Johansson ,63 ) ,Flitcroft (Dunn ,45 ) ,Hignett (Jansen ,76 ) ,Tugay ,Duff ,Cole ,Yorke

Subs not used Kelly,Hakan Sukur

--- Fulham 3-4 Rovers 12.Apr.'04 ; not a class more likely than not fubar, however very exciting and funny game.

Cole 23

Douglas 49

Amoruso 51

Stead 75

Friedel ,Neill ,Amoruso ,Short ,Gresko ,Andresen ,Flitcroft ,Tugay ,Douglas ,Cole (Emerton ,88 ) ,Stead (Gallagher ,89)

Subs not used Enckelman,Reid,Johansson

--- Rovers 3-3 Birmingham-C 21.Nov.'04 ; 2nd Half Fight back

Jansen 4

Reid 57

Gallagher 63

Friedel ,Neill ,Todd ,Johansson ,McEveley ,Reid ,Ferguson ,Tugay (Thompson ,56 ) ,Emerton ,Dickov ,Jansen (Gallagher ,45)

Subs not used: Pedersen,Enckelman,Matteo

--- Rovers 2-1 Fulham 20.Aug.'05 ; Super goals from Gamstn & Tugay

Pedersen 15

Tugay 71

Friedel ,Neill ,Todd ,Nelsen ,Matteo ,Tugay ,Emerton (Flitcroft ,89 ) ,Savage ,Reid ,Pedersen ,Kuqi

Subs not used: Enckelman,Gresko,Gallagher,Johnson

--- Man Utd. 1-2 Rovers 24.Sep.'05 ; Super Gamstn!

Pedersen 33

Pedersen 81

Friedel ,Neill ,Khizanishvili ,Nelsen ,Gray ,Bentley (Emerton ,75 ) ,Tugay (Mokoena ,45 ) ,Savage ,Pedersen ,Bellamy ,Dickov (Reid ,63)

Subs not used Kuqi,Enckelman

--- Rovers 4-1 Charlton 5.Nov.'05

Emerton 2

Dickov 18

Pedersen 59

Bellamy 90

Friedel ,Neill ,Todd (Bentley ,73 ) ,Khizanishvili ,Gray (Mokoena ,28 ) ,Emerton ,Reid ,Tugay ,Pedersen ,Dickov (Kuqi ,81 ) ,Bellamy

Subs not used: Jansen,Lee

--- Wigan 0-3 Rovers 31.Dec.'05 ; Reidy's Super goal

Pedersen 15

Reid 53

Bellamy 85

Friedel ,Neill ,Khizanishvili ,Nelsen ,Gray ,Bentley (Thompson ,86 ) ,Reid ,Savage ,Pedersen (Emerton ,84 ) ,Kuqi ,Dickov (Bellamy ,56)

Subs not used Enckelman,Mokoena

--- Rovers 4-3 Man Utd. 1.Feb.'06 ; go without saying...

Bentley 35

Bentley 41

Neill 45(p)

Bentley 56

Friedel ,Neill ,Todd ,Nelsen ,Gray ,Reid ,Savage (Mokoena ,89 ) ,Tugay (Emerton ,45 ) ,Pedersen ,Bentley (Johnson ,89 ) ,Kuqi

Subs not used: Enckelman,Peter

--- Rovers 0-1 Chelsea 2.May.'06 ;

Reid 43

Friedel ,Reid (Mokoena ,72 ) ,Khizanishvili ,Neill ,Gray ,Bentley ,Savage ,Tugay (Peter ,85 ) ,Pedersen ,Sinama Pongolle (Kuqi ,85 ) ,Bellamy

Subs not used: Enckelman,Dickov

--- Rovers 3-1 Newcastle 1.Dec.'07 ; Very scrapy

Bentley 54

Bentley 67

Tugay 90

Friedel ,Emerton ,Ooijer ,Samba ,Warnock ,Bentley ,Tugay ,Mokoena (Reid ,66 ) ,Dunn (Pedersen ,58 ) ,Roque Santa Cruz ,McCarthy (Roberts ,61)

Subs not used: Brown,Savage

Q3:

----- Speedy, Powerful, Clash, Scrapy combat... and something bit strange? I can't explain it ....

----- ... things are very INTERESTING, funny, and a very laughable point for me. British (and British footy) are not as cool as I think. (So sorry!)

----- Why I dislike other (European / South American) leagues? there're no laughable point ... It's very dull and boring for me.

Q4:

Your most favorite player ( each FW/ MF/ DF/ GK) ? choice from Premier League 08/09 season.

----- FW: Matt Derbyshire

----- MF: David Dunn

----- DF: Stephen Warnock

----- GK: None ( or P...P.P..Paul Robinson?)

Archived