BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season's Greetings!

Happy non-denominational period of the Gregorian calendar but not strictly limited to this or any other calendar or mode of calculating time and, in fact, is not restricted to a moment in time but can be considered a state of mind, if one wishes, but does not even have to pertain to the mind and can be assimilated with the soul.

Strictly, speaking, I do not demand that you be happy, as, of course, all pluralities of emotion are permissible and welcomed and in stating the word, 'happy', I only invoke a common form of greeting which is in no way superior, inferior or equal to any other form of greeting but is just one of many and can easily be replaced by any other.

In the interests of openness and freedom of expression, the above message can interpreted as saying, "Merry Christmas all ye fellow Christians of this, God's own, nation of Anglo-Saxons of true Aryan blood-cells and toenails." In no way is the message intended to convey a narrow politically correct or other conventional belief but is intended to express all of the beliefs that are spread across the spectrum, popular or esoteric. Thus, the message may, equally - but not in a superior or inferior or truly equal fashion, read as: "I hereby invite Paul Ince to my house on Christmas Day."

From us ("the wishor") to you ("hereinafter called the wishee") Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all

... and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2001, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects whose contributions to society have helped make Great Britain great, (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "Great Britain" in the western hemisphere), and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that-

* This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal

* This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

* This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.

* This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

* This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

* The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor

* Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

I do hate Christmas, but aye Mick fair enough-merry Christmas to all, roll on the summer!

Look out, Ozzie, in a couple of years or so you'll be down at the Nursery with a lump in your throat and tears in your eyes watching young George wearing a sheet and a tea-towel on his head and carrying a stuffed lamb. If you are lucky he will be facing the audience rather than with his back to it staring at the Angels behind him.

Later, you'll be creeping around in a Santa Claus outfit carrying his Christmas Stocking and downing a glass of sherry and well-thumbed mince pie that he has left out.

And you will love it, love it. :xmas:

To all Rovers, everywhere, Happy Christmas, one and all.

Have a good festive season everyone, where ever you are.

My sister's birthday today; the birthday of someone I'm very close to tomorrow; and I'd prefer a win the day after to a lot of things.

Cheers everyone

Colin

Look out, Ozzie, in a couple of years or so you'll be down at the Nursery with a lump in your throat and tears in your eyes watching young George wearing a sheet and a tea-towel on his head and carrying a stuffed lamb. If you are lucky he will be facing the audience rather than with his back to it staring at the Angels behind him.

Later, you'll be creeping around in a Santa Claus outfit carrying his Christmas Stocking and downing a glass of sherry and well-thumbed mince pie that he has left out.

And you will love it, love it. :xmas:

To all Rovers, everywhere, Happy Christmas, one and all.

Nice one mum :)

All the best Roverites :xmas::brfc:

Merry Christmas one and all! I'll save my Happy New Years as I'll no doubt be back on here before then.

Here's hoping for peace on earth, goodwill to all men (and women), and 3 points on Boxing Day!

All the best everyone.

Merry Christmas everybody.

I am travelling to East Lancs for the Christmas period culminating in going down to Ewood for Rovers vs City.

This Christmas I will be mostly celebrating my 16.67% payrise!! Woop woop! :)

Hope everybody else has a good time during the holiday period. I am off until 5th January, my longest holiday in a long time....

Actually looking forward to it now, been working solid for 18 months with no real break, and got 4 days off now with George and family. Home now, shopping done, ale in fridge, food bought, few pressies to wrap later then just cooking to do and having a laugh. Kinda glad when it's all over though to be honest! Moving house in January too...

Archived