BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The +/- Game Part 2

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone enjoy this festive season ahead and Rovers to get out of the 'R' zone by next year! :xmas:

This time round the game is about 10 wishes I've made and which will be on top of your Christmas wishlist

1) Rovers to secure safety at a very late stage like last season fulham but reach fa cup final(passage to europe)

(10 votes)

2) Rovers to achieve top 8 at end of season with a dismal fa cup run

(10 votes)

3) Rovers to finish above Man City(while Hughes still in charge :D ) and Spurs in league position and secure safety

(10 votes)

4) Rovers to sign afew big name players aka Joaquín come January and secure safety

(10 votes)

5) Rovers to thrash Burnley in fa cup rounds at Ewood

(10 votes)

6) Rovers to get a takeover next year

(10 votes)

7) Rovers to earn back their 'bully boy' tag and make Ewood a fortress again of course secure safety

(10 votes)

8) BS to mould us into an exciting outfit and we see a significant increase in our attendances

(10 votes)

9) Both Santa and McCarthy to stay happy for the season and forge a deadly partnership to achieve mid table

(10 votes)

10) To see there's future for young players like Derbyshire,Olsson,Judge under BS while secure safety

(10 votes)

I know this is hard as all are good wishes. But still there are priorities. Feel free to explain your choice. ;)

Same rules apply. Everyone only can vote once daily. This time you only have 1 (+) and 1 (-) to vote. So get your Christmas votes in now! :rover:

Updated it, please free to eff me out of it if i did it wrong :D

1) Rovers to secure safety at a very late stage like last season fulham but reach fa cup final(passage to europe)

(11 votes)

(10 votes)

3) Rovers to finish above Man City(while Hughes still in charge biggrin.gif ) and Spurs in league position and secure safety

(11 votes)

4) Rovers to sign afew big name players aka Joaquín come January and secure safety

(10 votes)

(10 votes)

(10 votes)

7) Rovers to earn back their 'bully boy' tag and make Ewood a fortress again of course secure safety

(10 votes)

8) BS to mould us into an exciting outfit and we see a significant increase in our attendances

(11 votes)

9) Both Santa and McCarthy to stay happy for the season and forge a deadly partnership to achieve mid table

(10 votes)

10) To see there's future for young players like Derbyshire,Olsson,Judge under BS while secure safety

(10 votes

5 - i hope we beat that rabble! Sick of the taunting, and want to put them scumbags in their place!

5 - i hope we beat that rabble! Sick of the taunting, and want to put them scumbags in their place!

(11 votes)

(10 votes)

3) Rovers to finish above Man City(while Hughes still in charge biggrin.gif ) and Spurs in league position and secure safety

(11 votes)

(10 votes)

(11 votes)

(10 votes)

(13 votes)

(11 votes)

(10 votes)

(10 votes

Archived