BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Xmas Presents

I'm not really fussed about getting presents, I just want to relax! there's nothing I really need.

Me neither. I do get a bit depressed about the huge amount of unwanted junk that we seem to palm off on each other.

Sod it, I'm back in work tomorrow. That'll cheer me up.

Sod it, I'm back in work tomorrow. That'll cheer me up.

Now that is a really sad state of affairs when you would rather be at work than on holiday!

I have decided that is why I am a teacher as I need as many holidays as I get!!! (well, truth be told - I need more!)

Teachers have lots of time off. Excessive amounts in fact.

*Awaits "I've got me markin!!!!" comments, ala Peter Kay*

Not enough if you ask me, I remember exactly what hell we put them through, one even declared war on us literally.

Anyways I got.

Ipod, no idea why she bought me it I have only ever bought 6 cds in my life. I'll just have to use it for Sams podcasts.

Oh and Some lynx, in fact I get a couple of cans every year, pehaps its a hint.

Why? See colin's comments above. It's all a bit crass TBH

I didn't get much as we don't really do big pressies - something to do with 4 kids with birthdays from Sept to December and a husband whose birthday is christmas day but I enjoyed everything I got and best of all my daughter and baby grandson came over from germany for New Year, and my younger son recovered from a very nasty virus in time to share Christmas Day with us. My elderly dad came over from Teesside for New Year's Day too and the only thing that would have made it better would have been the return of Number one son from Korea but you can't have it all.

Archived