SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Citeh

Paul

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1536: TEAMS Blackburn v Man City

Blackburn: Robinson, Ooijer, Samba, Nelsen, Warnock, Emerton, Kerimoglu, Andrews, Pedersen, McCarthy, Roberts. Subs: Brown, Khizanishvili, Vogel, Mokoena, Treacy, Derbyshire, Olsson.

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Onuoha, Dunne, Ball, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Wright-Phillips, Caicedo, Robinho. Subs: Schmeichel, Richards, Vassell, Jo, Garrido, Fernandes, Sturridge.

From the BBC

That City side can be got at - but so can our midfield!

Well if you believe Philip and question Tris, Santa has been carrying an injury.

Anyway, Rovers start bottom but have the chance to get out of the bottom 3 given the way the other results/fixtures are.

Feeling very nervous waiting for this one to start.

Is the Singapore chat room going to be open?

Looking at the table, last season's top 6 are back in position.

Last season's 7th is now bottom. Amazing stuff from Ince. :angry:

Let's get out of the bottom before 2009! Let's give City our best shot!

Come on Rovers! :rover:

Well if you believe Philip and question Tris, Santa has been carrying an injury.

Anyway, Rovers start bottom but have the chance to get out of the bottom 3 given the way the other results/fixtures are.

Feeling very nervous waiting for this one to start.

Is the Singapore chat room going to be open?

Yes it is. For those who can't watch it on tv, hop by to http://www.rovers-sg.com/chat.php

I will be watching it on tv, it showing LIVE in Singapore! I will drop by the chatroom with updates. :)

Full-blooded game so far, with neither side able to sit on the ball. Rovers haven't created much so far, although Dunne just saved Roberts the embarrassment of pulling the trigger.

I corrected your error.

Archived