BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Setanta Sports

Not great but worth the extra if you love your racing.

If you want it just to watch when you are having a bet - a £2 stake on betfair enables you to watch any race that you place a wager on.

Keeping in mind that ATR have the rights to half of the racecourses, £20 a month is extremely expensive. This is especially true if your working all week and only can watch it some evenings and at weekends. They've priced it for the racing industry and semi-serious gamblers but for the keen horse-racing fan who works all week it is an expensive luxury.

Getting RUK through Setanta and thus through Virgin Media's XL TV package solved this problem. I know need to see how Virgins negotiations with RacingUK go on. (Although I can still get it at the moment :) )

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unfortunately it was by debit card,nobody answering the phones at Setanta just a recorded

message saying basicly they have gone t#ts up and to look on there website which tells

you nothing,e-mailed them now but doubt i will get a reply.

Ask the bank , not under any legal obligation, but refer them to the Setanta site that says no subscriptions will be claimed....

• 2 weeks later...

For those missing their live golf from the USA PGA Tour (previously on Setanta), it has popped up on Eurosport 2 - 411 on Sky.

AT&T National (Congressional, Maryland) this weekend, Tiger Woods in the lead. Live on Eurosport 2 from 6pm - 11pm today and tomorrow.

TPC Deer Run (Illinois) next weekend from 8pm Thursday.

Archived