SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blyth Spartans Vs Blackburn Rovers

Majiball

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you got the right Blyth? We don't have a Blyth Arms :unsure:

We really are going to need an update on this one!

I've googled Blyth Arms and there isn't one........anywhere......in the world!

However, there's a Blyth Hotel....about 300 miles away...in Suffolk

Sam throwing down the gauntlet!

There is a Blyth in Nottinghamshire and a Blyth in Suffolk but I don't think either of them have a Blyth Arms either. Perhaps its a grandly named park bench?

Well fair play, they've been warned!

Will be interesting to see who plays, I'd still like to see Carlos get a chance, although he hasn't done it quite yet I think he at least deserves a chance to show what he can do, playing him up top with Derbyshire would be a good option as Carlos better games were when he was through the center.

Our reserve midfield should be interesting considering were more or less down to that half the time anyway lately with injuries!

Something like below perhaps.

Brown

Simpson

Zurab

Samba?

Olsson

Judge

Mokoena

Grella

Treacey

Derbyshire

Villanueva

Should be enough to see of Blyth but they'll be up for it and flying into every tackle, the pitch will be poor and conditions terrible. I'd settle for a 1-0!! Let's hope for 4 or 5 though!!

hey guys i just arrived in Blyth, wasn't actually the Blyth Arms as I thought, I got muddled up with another pub in another city.

... why is it so cold here? I will be wearing every piece of clothing I have bought with me with the mighty blue and white as the ultimate overlay.

amazing feeling about this game, such an atmosphere around this town and everyone has a smile. I'm at an internet cafe at the moment and you boys better be up for a beer after we flog this lot 10 to zip

hey guys i just arrived in Blyth, wasn't actually the Blyth Arms as I thought, I got muddled up with another pub in another city.

... why is it so cold here? I will be wearing every piece of clothing I have bought with me with the mighty blue and white as the ultimate overlay.

Thank God for that! Nobody knew where you had gone to!

And you may have noticed, you are in the Northern Hemisphere, and its winter buddy!

Lawro Comedy Hour

Blyth Spartans v Blackburn (2000 GMT)

Verdict: 0-2

I once saw Preston beat Blyth Spartans in the FA Cup in 1974, though that was in a replay after a 1-1 draw in the first game!

I just think that big Sam Allardyce is going to turn Blackburn into a team that is hard to beat and they should go through to the next round.

*gulp*

Lawro Comedy Hour

Blyth Spartans v Blackburn (2000 GMT)

Verdict: 0-2

I once saw Preston beat Blyth Spartans in the FA Cup in 1974, though that was in a replay after a 1-1 draw in the first game!

I just think that big Sam Allardyce is going to turn Blackburn into a team that is hard to beat and they should go through to the next round.

*gulp*

My dislike for Larwo grows with every word he writes/comes out of his mouth. Great so he thinks were going to make it difficult for Blyth to beat us and hope to hit them on the counter!!

There 118 places below us, it should already be hard enough for them to beat us!!

• Backroom

Is it just me who thinks Lawro's assessment is quite fair for once?

He knows it wont be a full strength team, I'd be hesitant to expect a walkover.

Archived