BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

fulham haven't lost in 9 games, this either means there due a flogging or rovers are set to hand them there 10th straight result whether it be a draw or a win

You mean this game could result in a win/loss or draw-type scenario, for either team? :rolleyes:

For me this will be a 3-1 to Rovers

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rover: i would take a piont from our hardest game this month,we need at least 8 pts from foolham,lotnob,barcodes and boro.i have a funny feeling we may win this with goals from spit the dog,and bfs who comes on in the 89th minute :brfcsmilie:

:rover: i would take a piont from our hardest game this month,we need at least 8 pts from foolham,lotnob,barcodes and boro.i have a funny feeling we may win this with goals from spit the dog,and bfs who comes on in the 89th minute :brfcsmilie:

if this happend will you finally admitt that you love BFS!!!!

Fulham are a solid, if unspectacular side. Orindarily, I'd hapilty take a point from this fixture but, considering our recent form and how urgent the situation is, we really should go looking for the three points. Personally, I think it'll be a fairly even game and finish 1-1.

Anyone going on the train on saturday?

Clitheroe-Bolton-Manchester Picc-Euston!

With all the problems we've been having with overhead wires on the West Coast mainline over the past couple of weeks? Good luck!

Anyone going on the train on saturday?

Clitheroe-Bolton-Manchester Picc-Euston!

Yes, But Preston Euston - two and a quarter hours.

I have been wanting to add Craven Cottage to my list of grounds visited for years but every year something has stopped me going. This year I was to be in Gateshead but that's been called off so am now free to go - excellent!

If anyone is still in need of tickets for Saturday there is a 2 for 1 offer on the ticketmaster website.

link - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/120041...YAT_penguingigs

The tickets are for the Putney end which is for away and neutral supporters. Enter passcode TMPDEALS in the offer section at the bottom.

Works out at £14.50 a ticket, plus a small booking fee I think.

Cheers for that Mansfield - will get my tickets from there if I am definately going.

Thinking of driving, parking up on the outskirts then getting the tube/train in. Can anyone offer any advice on the best place to park up?

Best for speed is probably parking at Luton Airport Parkway, signposted off the M1. It's half an hour and £12 return into St Pamcras from there, but you also have to pay a few quid to park the car as well. Going to somewhere like Cockfosters and getting the tube will be cheaper but overall probably a bit slower.

Best for speed is probably parking at Luton Airport Parkway, signposted off the M1. It's half an hour and £12 return into St Pamcras from there, but you also have to pay a few quid to park the car as well. Going to somewhere like Cockfosters and getting the tube will be cheaper but overall probably a bit slower.

:lol:

If anyone is still in need of tickets for Saturday there is a 2 for 1 offer on the ticketmaster website.

link - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/120041...YAT_penguingigs

The tickets are for the Putney end which is for away and neutral supporters. Enter passcode TMPDEALS in the offer section at the bottom.

Works out at £14.50 a ticket, plus a small booking fee I think.

Jesus christ! I already bought my tickets. Takes the mickey when they do that!

I'm going to the game tomorrow - my first London based away game.

Friend got me a ticket, we're sat in the Fulham home end behind the goal....does anyone think the neutrality would spread from the stand opposite?

Or am I going to have to stand up, shake my fist and shout ' Damn you Rovers ' everytime we score? (That's my covert celebration.

Got my tickets (thanks to ticketmaster), and decided to drive.

Will probably park at Uxbridge or Watford then train / tube it in

Try somewhere like Perivale just off the A40. On the central line and will only be 30 - 40 mins to Putney Bridge via Notting Hill.

Archived