BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Corner Flags

dcbrfc

No internet in Heaven, WTF how will I keep up on Rovers info????

Heaven sounds unlike heaven to me.

What info do you need to keep up with? We win the League, European cup and FA cup every season and the players all love the club and would never leave.

What info do you need to keep up with? We win the League, European cup and FA cup every season and the players all love the club and would never leave.

Presumably all our opponents and their supporters would be from Hell, then. :rolleyes:

Even the ###### ones?

We don't have any poor players.... we play with a regular front two of Garner and Shearer... current crop with the exception of Tugay (frequent sub) don't feature.

Presumably all our opponents and their supporters would be from Hell, then. :rolleyes:

Just one club and its supporters...

The corner flag thing (re)appears every few years. I seem to remember that the last time this was talked about (either on here or the official board) that the FA denied it (or at least any knowledge of it) and someone from the club (possibly Lee?) also said that there was no actual evidence that the story is true.

That is genius! But why was it disallowed? I can't see anything wrong with it, it was just too clever for Chelsea and the officials.

IMO - Rooney should have just quietly said to the linesman "I'm taking it now!" But, then again, we are talking Rooney!! :rolleyes:

To add more fuel to the fire,the mancs on sunday had the club crest on their corner flags...

We raised the issue at the Fans Forum last night. The club confirmed that there is no evidence that Rovers have the right to have their crest on corner flags. Tom Finn also said that he understood that Premier League rules did not allow any adornments on corner flags and he would raise the issue of other clubs (another team as well as Man Utd was mentioned) with the League.

Good, I was going to ask about that. Then maybe we can get our crest back on the flags, can't see them telling Manure that they can't do it therefore what's fit for one is fit for all! If they come up with some thing about it being allowed for Premier Champions we've got them there too!

Then maybe we can get our crest back on the flags, can't see them telling Manure that they can't do it therefore what's fit for one is fit for all! If they come up with some thing about it being allowed for Premier Champions we've got them there too!

Amen to that

Hadn't seen this one before but very clever/cheeky!!

Rooney Corner

It's fairly common for clubs to do it over here in France, you'll often see players be tracked right to the corner flag now and then always all the way from it. Something that I was taught and told to do from a very young age.

Archived