BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The mans dead from the waist up.Most folk are fighting to keep a roof over their heads and this berk is throwing hundreds of thousands into 'pimp my ride' mobiles!!.........

article-1263275-08FD53B4000005DC-931_468x286.jpg

This is were our clubs coin is going folks :rolleyes:

I still don't see the problem, would it be better if he drove a Fiesta and saved the rest? We'd still be paying him the same or should he request a lower wage?

I wouldn't single out Diouf for this sort of ostentatious display of wealth (although he is a bit in your face). There are a lot of premiership footballers out there who are paid disproportionate amounts of money for their contribution to society, the same as bankers and stockbrokers.

It's a symptom of a society that has warped priorities.

The fact that footballers (specifically in this case, Diouf) don't shy away from letting everyone know they're minted, whilst the people who cheer on their tawdry efforts from the stands struggle to make ends meet, should come as no surprise given the stereotypical footballer's IQ.

Anyone else might feel a bit bashful about earning so much money for a relatively undemanding job.

The mans dead from the waist up.Most folk are fighting to keep a roof over their heads and this berk is throwing hundreds of thousands into 'pimp my ride' mobiles!!.........

article-1263275-08FD53B4000005DC-931_468x286.jpg

This is were our clubs coin is going folks :rolleyes:

Its his money he can do what he wants with it. If someone had a problem with what I was spending my earnings on I'd tell them to f@ck off.

Its his money he can do what he wants with it. If someone had a problem with what I was spending my earnings on I'd tell them to f@ck off.

Your right but Its just the sheer wasteful opulence that grates with me.Like I say,most folk are struggling in these times..footballers ARE paid too much and the shocking disparity is there for all to see.

P.S.

I will be calling round the members later with a Paupers donation box. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Banned from Driving for 6 months

Think its time we shifted him on this summer....

:lol: This post is wicked: 'right, that's it - enough's enough! He hasn't shown his driving license to police. Time to move him on!'

Sorry Hughesy, I know you were probably just posting the link and then giving your footballing opinion of him, but it your post kinda came across that way.

He's not good enough to start, but he's a decent enough squad player. That said, his wages are probably quite high. I'm not too bothered whether we keep him or not, because I don't think he'll be starting that many games next season.

Banned from Driving for 6 months

Think its time we shifted him on this summer....he did well when we needed him but now id like us to move him on, give hoilett more opportunities and perhaps even play Dunn out there in some games.

How would you go about that Hughesy that doesn't involve writing him a big fat cheque that you could retire on?

How would you go about that Hughesy that doesn't involve writing him a big fat cheque that you could retire on?

Which is why it will be impossible to sell him. Diouf has PL experience, but he comes with too much baggage - and what does it say when WE'RE trying to offload him? I can see him running his contract down.

LOL, Diouf gets a few speeding tickets and people start calling for his head, again. Keith throws missiles at our own fans and no-body says dick, double standards, just check out the comments on that link. :wacko:

People called for Andrews head all season mate - check the thread full of it....infact I think their are 2 threads!

I was linking the article - the story had nothing to do with me saying we should look to get rid if possible.

Im sure new prem clubs and top championship clubs would sign him if he was cheap enough to buy.

Regardless of what he does off the pitch I think he's been useful this year on the pitch. He's had some good games. But as with Big Sam and Andrews people will always have a go at him because its Diouf. The guy next to us was really slating him coming on against Chelsea, but then shut up fairly quickly when he scored the equaliser.

If we're talking off the pitch behaviour he is not a role model, but just look at the England captain, vice-captain, former captain and pretty much most of the team - there's not many role model footballers out there. I'm sure Chelsea fans aren't calling for them to get rid of Cole and Terry, we need to get behind out players not constantly moan!

Archived