BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Tickets 'slashed'

sweet, my girlfriend is coming over from Sweden and i said i would take her to the bolton match, cheap tickets are perfect.

she supports hammarby but i made sure brfc are her second team by buying her a rovers shirt for her birthday :rover:

Swedish? Blonde by any chance??

and loaded

her dad was olympic team doctor for sweden in the 90's

and she's in a signed band who've been played on the swedish national radio

right, i'll stop showing off now ^_^

good news on the sunderland game, i might go to that one actually as well. i need to go to more away games, im a season ticket holder so go to all the home games but as of recent years havent been to more than 2 away games a season, used to go to around 4/5 when i was younger. what date is the sunderland game again?

Saturday 24th Jan - 3pm kick-off.

I need to get to more away games too - only made it to 3 so far this season, although il be going to Hull & Stoke later in the season.

think im going hull too, will their prices be high being a newly promoted club?

sweet, my girlfriend is coming over from Sweden and i said i would take her to the bolton match, cheap tickets are perfect.

she supports hammarby but i made sure brfc are her second team by buying her a rovers shirt for her birthday :rover:

Did u get her to pose with it, like a true soccerette?

BTW, I haven't been able to found a Rovers soccerette. Anyone know of one?

Saturday 24th Jan - 3pm kick-off.

I need to get to more away games too - only made it to 3 so far this season, although il be going to Hull & Stoke later in the season.

I am coming over from Norway to Stoke Away.

Looking really forward to it- going to be a massive game !

Really positive step by the club and a well targeted game ... lets hope the public of Blackburn (and surrounding areas) respond and get behind the lads!

The surrounding areas do their bit........it's the public of Blackburn that have always worried me.

and loaded

her dad was olympic team doctor for sweden in the 90's

and she's in a signed band who've been played on the swedish national radio

It'll never laaaaast *In a Lovejoy southern accent*

Good pice in the Bolton evening news:

Huge following expected for trip to Blackburn

Now I doubt they'll fill the away end, but this article will get people talking and certainly drum up interest. The telegraph should run stories like this when we play away at Bolton and Wigan instead of 2 lines at the end of other news about the football club.

100% agree! said this for a long time

What a load of nonsense!!!

The people of Blackburn itself turn out in massive numbers. In my gym, my local, my workplace, the Rovers is pretty much always number 1 conversation.

People forget how small and poor Blackburn is, there cannot be any club in the country with our demographics that garner our crowds.

Stop this self loathing!

The people of Blackburn itself turn out in massive numbers. In my gym, my local, my workplace, the Rovers is pretty much always number 1 conversation.

People forget how small and poor Blackburn is, there cannot be any club in the country with our demographics that garner our crowds.

Stop this self loathing!

Yeah it might be the number one topic of conversation but that doesn't put bums on seats does it. Where I live which is slightly the wrong side of Burnley i probably know 20 rovers fans personally, and 16 of those have season tickets with the other 4 attending 90% of home games.

Stop this self loathing!

I think it depends what you are classing as Blackburn?

The people of smaller surrounding towns like Darwen, Great Harwood, Rishton, Oswaldtwistle turn out in massive numbers relative to their smaller populations. And we have reasonable support in Accy, Clitheroe, Chorley, leyland. Im just not so sure as many of the townsfolk of Blackburn (other than more well off areas like fensicowles) actually turn out in the massive numbers you suggest.

I have no facts or stats on which to base this on, it is merely an assumption based on following rovers home and away for 20 years and going to school/working in Blackburn. I could be wrong.

Anyway, its perhaps the wrong thread for this debate. Lets hope there is a big crowd against bolton.

Well I don't live in feniscowles, I must have missed it's transformation into the Belgravia of Blackburn!

I must know of countless season ticket holders from my part of town, Pleckgate etc, as do friends of mine from other parts of town.

Put it this way pick any random area in any town/city with a football club and you will be hard pressed to find more regular supporters of the local club than rovers have in Blackburn

Archived